Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 2 - vs- Greenup Co. 0
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Hey that would be a good thread topic? "Most Successful program of all time east of Lexington?" I would say some people who be pretty surprised to learn what school that would be? I know I would want to know who it was.
I'll take a stab at the first five.

1. Boyd Co.
2. Paintsville
3. Johnson Central
3. Lawrence Co.
5. East Carter

Is Corbin considered east of Lexington?
Dawg@heart Wrote:Did you really say 1 successful season??

If some of you all would take a deep breath and do something that some of you all have not done in a long time and that is to actually stop and "think" about what is being written and place it in it's proper context. If you did you would see that Ring was using the word 1 in a context such as this.

"Boy, you all sure had one great season last year." He was not using it in a singular numerical term.

He is right on one thing however about the LC fan base and it is exactly the reason why people love to poke fun and get you guys started. Some of the stuff that comes back is absolutely hilarious. It's a combination of being obnoxious along with a few other issues that wont go over well with the mods if I state them, lol.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:If some of you all would take a deep breath and do something that some of you all have not done in a long time and that is to actually stop and "think" about what is being written and place it in it's proper context. If you did you would see that Ring was using the word 1 in a context such as this.

"Boy, you all sure had one great season last year." He was not using it in a singular numerical term.

He is right on one thing however about the LC fan base and it is exactly the reason why people love to poke fun and get you guys started. Some of the stuff that comes back is absolutely hilarious. It's a combination of being obnoxious along with a few other issues that wont go over well with the mods if I state them, lol.

Would you mind telling me what the score of the Johnson Central and LC game was last year and Chan pitched??? Confusedhh:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Would you mind telling me what the score of the Johnson Central and LC game was last year and Chan pitched??? Confusedhh:

1-0 when both aces where on the mound. I think conely pitched a pretty good game againts LC.
BlueStripes Wrote:1-0 when both aces where on the mound. I think conely pitched a pretty good game againts LC.

and the freshman won!!
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Would you mind telling me what the score of the Johnson Central and LC game was last year and Chan pitched??? Confusedhh:
I can also tell you the score of the regional final game the year before that one too. Would you like to know the answer to that one too? I'm guessing probably not.
:eyeroll:

Which again leads to my point of "thinking" before you type.
Congrats
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I can also tell you the score of the regional final game the year before that one too. Would you like to know the answer to that one too? I'm guessing probably not.
:eyeroll:

Which again leads to my point of "thinking" before you type.

I can tell you who won JC 3-1 i believe with a sr. that was throwing mid 90's in the 7th, and on the other side the Dawgs had a 8th grader starting and it was still a close a game.

The Dawgs would have shelled anything the else like they did in the reg. season, and also in the district championship, winning that game 6-0:Thumbs:
Triple Crown Wrote:I can tell you who won JC 3-1 i believe with a sr. that was throwing mid 90's in the 7th, and on the other side the Dawgs had a 8th grader starting and it was still a close a game.

The Dawgs would have shelled anything the else like they did in the reg. season, and also in the district championship, winning that game 6-0:Thumbs:

Ah, just another in that continuing long line that still cant remember to "think" before they type. You guys are just so easy.

1. The regional final game was 4-2.

2. Nobody threw mid 90's the whole game. He hit 91 one time.

3. The 8th grader started, went three innings, and it was finished by a senior.

4. The district championship game was 4-1.

You really dont remember much about anything at all , do you?

See how important that college education is? Perhaps you should have stayed in school, went to class and tryed to get that college degree. See how vital is is?
Dawg Fans when Shep is not on the mound u will be beat this season. LC and GC should get a good test this week at Greenup Bash. I can see both teams coming out of the tourny with two losses each or more. IMO:devilflam
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Ah, just another in that continuing long line that still cant remember to "think" before they type. You guys are just so easy.

See how important that college education is? Perhaps you should have stayed in school, went to class and tryed to get that college degree. See how vital is is?

So your telling me a college education helps you remember scores to baseball games??? Your nothing but a jealous fan that is in the rear view mirror of LC and you know that LC will be dominating this region from now on! :moon:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:So your telling me a college education helps you remember scores to baseball games??? Your nothing but a jealous fan that is in the rear view mirror of LC and you know that LC will be dominating this region from now on! :moon:

lol...You just added another post to the multitude I am referring to.

Jealous?.....lol...........already been there, done that.

Did you think before you typed this one either? Lawrence Co. will no longer be in the 15th region after this year.

BTW, Triple Crown knows what I am talking about.
Congrats LC.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:lol...You just added another post to the multitude I am referring to.

Did you think before you typed this one either? Lawrence Co. will no longer be in the 15th region after this year.

Thats good that were not in the 15th anymore.. There's noo competition for us in the 15th anymore.. Confusedhh:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Thats good that were not in the 15th anymore.. There's noo competition for us in the 15th anymore.. Confusedhh:

I guess there is a big sigh of relief your not in the 14th region too. (a la Perry Co. Central) haha.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I guess there is a big sigh of relief your not in the 14th region too. (a la Perry Co. Central) haha.

YES!!!!!!!!! Im glad we're not in the 14th region. I enjoy dominating johnson central. Can central beat us at anything?
TheONLY1 Wrote:YES!!!!!!!!! Im glad we're not in the 14th region. I enjoy dominating johnson central. Can central beat us at anything?

yes, Perry Co. Central did that quite handily.
Mr Kimball you causing trouble again?:lmao:
kybaseball Wrote:Mr Kimball you causing trouble again?:lmao:

lol
Baseball going good for JC this year?
kybaseball Wrote:Baseball going good for JC this year?
Yeah they are off to a pretty good start. Still no field yet, and that makes it tough. All the games have been on the road so far.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:yes, Perry Co. Central did that quite handily.

Yea but not near as bad as we handled johnson central last year. SHEW I love getting you ole timers alll tore up.:devilflam
TheONLY1 Wrote:Yea but not near as bad as we handled johnson central last year. SHEW I love getting you ole timers alll tore up.:devilflam
lol
CleanupMan Wrote:Dawg Fans when Shep is not on the mound u will be beat this season. LC and GC should get a good test this week at Greenup Bash. I can see both teams coming out of the tourny with two losses each or more. IMO:devilflam
Well thats not really fair to the other pitchers-Cody Moore does a good job as does Sam Burton. The only problem is that they both lack the maturity and self confidence that comes with experience of varsity pitching. Tate Banks can also come in and do a good job. But 1 guy does not a team make?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Ah, just another in that continuing long line that still cant remember to "think" before they type. You guys are just so easy.

Well you got the first part right, but Idk what ur talking about in the 2nd part.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:lol...You just added another post to the multitude I am referring to.

Yet again Idk what ur talking about?
Triple Crown Wrote:Well you got the first part right, but Idk what ur talking about in the 2nd part.
If you know I am right, then why post all of the other crap that I corrected you on?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:If you know I am right, then why post all of the other crap that I corrected you on?

Jealously is a horrilbe thing and you have a really bad case of it!!:biggrin:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Jealously is a horrilbe thing and you have a really bad case of it!!:biggrin:

He is not the jealous type. Just tells it like it is and some people just can't handle that!!:Thumbs:
Eagle Eye Wrote:He is not the jealous type. Just tells it like it is and some people just can't handle that!!:Thumbs:

:thatsfunn

Eagle Eye, you must have the same disease Mr. Kimball has. Jealousy, man you guys are pathetic and can't give credit to a better team!!! But I think its hilarious how pathetic you are and how much you fear us!!