Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeks to enter the Draft
Jodie needs more time. He needs to work on ball control and how dare I say more on shooting. He can drive in better than anyone. But he needs some more work.
Well dang.
Jodie Meeks, SG, Jr., Kentucky*
Meeks was a scoring machine at Kentucky this season. His speed and shooting ability really stood out. So did that 54-point performance against Tennessee. However, his lack of great size or explosive athleticism hurts his stock a bit. He's a second-rounder if he stays in the draft. More likely, he returns to Kentucky for his senior season and lets John Calipari work his magic.
Stardust Wrote:I don't believe Blair has an impact on PP. Patterson has a better upside do to his athletecism in the NBA than Blair.

Blair was easily the best player in the counrty this year. Patterson is not ready for the NBA. How can you say Patterson is better? Blair is a stud and will easily be drafted ahead of Patterson in my opionion.
sstack Wrote:Blair was easily the best player in the counrty this year. Patterson is not ready for the NBA. How can you say Patterson is better? Blair is a stud and will easily be drafted ahead of Patterson in my opionion.

Blake Griffin?
Imo Blair is going to struggle at the next level due to his lack of athleticism.
he still has time to change his mind correct?
cougarpride08 Wrote:he still has time to change his mind correct?
He didn't hire an agent. So yea, he can still come back.
He will be back, he will be lucky to be a first round pick NEXT year. He will come back though because after college, he will be lucky to be a bench role player in the NBA. I think Patterson on the other hand will stay one more year, then go and have a great career in the NBA.
I hope Meeks comes back.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
If Meeks don't come back he is stupid. He can shoot great on some days, and others he's just good. He plays well off of screens, cause he can cut better than most. But his ball handling isn't great, and he tends to try too hard sometimes. If he stays in the draft, then he'll be a late second rounder IMO.

PP should not even think draft yet. That is if he wants to make any real money. He's too small to play PF, and he can't shoot outside well enough to be a small forward. He's a tweener right now that got hurt by the Billy G. style. He's big enough to make an impact in college at his position, but the step to the pros is a little bigger than he is as of now.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Aslan Wrote:Blake Griffin?
Imo Blair is going to struggle at the next level due to his lack of athleticism.

Sorry, had a brain lapse. I meant Griffin, thanks for correcting me.