Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's Final Four: Louisville 61 Oklahoma 59
LADY CARDS GOIN TO THE 'SHIP!!!!!
MANNNN.
What a game this was!

Down by 12 at the half, then comes back with fire and drive to win!
Had me on the edge of my seat the whole entire 2nd.
Angel McCoughtery (spell?) had one heck of a game for the Cards.

Congrats Louisville on a great season thus far and bring home the Championship Title!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I didn't see this coming.

Congrats Lady Cards!
horrible first half by the Cards but good half time adjustments helped them move on into the finals. Congrats
Now the real test will be against UCONN!! UCONN is beating Stanford to death!!
Congrats Cards, great season. IMO, absoultely no chance against maybe the best team in the history of Womens Basketball. But, then again, we thought the Patriots were the GREATEST team in Football history 2 years ago..........
Stardust Wrote:Congrats Cards, great season. IMO, absoultely no chance against maybe the best team in the history of Womens Basketball. But, then again, we thought the Patriots were the GREATEST team in Football history 2 years ago..........

So true.
They have a better coach than their men's team.... At least he makes adjustments better than the mens coach.... Just to bad that they will have to finish second and you know what they say about second place? It's for LOOSERS>>>>>>>>>>>
Navajo4life Wrote:They have a better coach than their men's team.... At least he makes adjustments better than the mens coach.... Just to bad that they will have to finish second and you know what they say about second place? It's for LOOSERS>>>>>>>>>>>

Excellent insight, as usual.