Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adidas Appalachain All Star Game
Does anyone have the rosters for the Sophomore Teams I\in this series this year? I know Cody Parker is on the North Squad.
Wade Skaggs from Lawrence County is on the North squad too.
Eric Back
Nathan Martin
Is on the south
Cox and Justice watch out!!!
anyone from LCC?Thought I read somewhere that Banks was in it.
cougarpride08 Wrote:anyone from LCC?Thought I read somewhere that Banks was in it.

If not, he should be!! :Thumbs:
Timmy Knipp
cougarpride08 Wrote:anyone from LCC?Thought I read somewhere that Banks was in it.
Banks, Blair and Proffit
Paintsville 8th grader Trevor Tiller played in the game. On WYMT tonight they showed him hitting a three and in the slam dunk competition he jumped over a guy from Rose Hill and threw it down two handed. He should be a solid player for Paintsville in the future. Cody Parker hit a three in the game as well, not sure what else he done, that was all that was on the highlights.
DALE Wrote:Paintsville 8th grader Trevor Tiller played in the game. On WYMT tonight they showed him hitting a three and in the slam dunk competition he jumped over a guy from Rose Hill and threw it down two handed. He should be a solid player for Paintsville in the future. Cody Parker hit a three in the game as well, not sure what else he done, that was all that was on the highlights.

It also showed Nathan Martin from Betsy Layne hitting a bank shot from 3.
Alot of Talent on the court, impressed with the all the kids along for the ride.
tellme1 Wrote:Alot of Talent on the court, impressed with the all the kids along for the ride.

Agree. Alot of very impressive players out there tonight. Very Fun To Watch!
anyone have any stats from the soph. game?
Any Stats From The Junior Game!
The Junior game was by far the most entertaining. The talent out out on the floor was great. Next year, the regions that were represented should make some noise.
I thought the Sr. game was the best played--By that I mean that plays were run and the kids did a good job of contributing to their respective teams. Very enjoyable night all in all. Great sportsmanship and good hustle were the things that impressed me the most.
I thought The Tiller kid was very good!
SteppUp Wrote:Any Stats From The Junior Game!

Well Logan Bartrum shot the ball well..Matt St. Johns was big on the boards..Elisha Justice pleyed well as expected..Ashley Hatfield hit his jumpers for the most part...Jordan Amis played his scrappy style ball..those were really what stood out to me in the junior game.
king360 Wrote:Well Logan Bartrum shot the ball well..Matt St. Johns was big on the boards..Elisha Justice pleyed well as expected..Ashley Hatfield hit his jumpers for the most part...Jordan Amis played his scrappy style ball..those were really what stood out to me in the junior game.

:Thumbs:
Who won the dunk and 3point contests?? How did the boys from Hazard, Perry and KNott do?? I heard it was a great night but haven't really heard anything about the local boys.
The dunk contest was won by Timmy Knipp(Elliott Co.)

And not sure on the 3-point contest?