Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go OU Sooner girls!
Truthfully, I could care less about womens basketball, but I gotta support Carlee Roethlisberger! Shes the hot sister of the quarterback of the greatest team in all of sports, the six time Superbowl champion Pittsburgh football Steelers:worthy:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL thats to funny, didnt know he had a little sister! Im going to google her right now!
Ben is flat out ugly, he would make an ugly woman. You scare me TideHoss! A woman that looks like Ben has got to be........

JK
Trust me bro, he looks nothing like his sister, LOL..and by the way, any fan of the "greatest sports attraction in the world today" is a friend of mine
Stardust Wrote:Ben is flat out ugly, he would make an ugly woman. You scare me TideHoss! A woman that looks like Ben has got to be........

JK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Igoogled her she looks pretty good, not the best but OK
Oh no no no shes not the best by any means (best looking athlete- Jennie Finch), but to be Big Bens sister, shes not bad, LOL
stonesteven Wrote:Igoogled her she looks pretty good, not the best but OK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oh no no no shes not the best by any means (best looking athlete- Jennie Finch), but to be Big Bens sister, shes not bad, LOL

Ya, she is pretty hott, and she plays sofball, not to many of them are that hott!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oh no no no shes not the best by any means (best looking athlete- Jennie Finch), but to be Big Bens sister, shes not bad, LOL

:worthy: but Ive been for the Sooners the whole time too. Courtney Paris is a beast!
yeah she is...did you know thats Bubba Paris' daughter (used to play OL for the 49ers)??
MVP2 Wrote::worthy: but Ive been for the Sooners the whole time too. Courtney Paris is a beast!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah she is...did you know thats Bubba Paris' daughter (used to play OL for the 49ers)??

Yup, Showed him a bunch of times the last game they played in the stands cheering. Im pretty sure you will be seening him a lot more tonight too.
so what are the chances of UL girls winning? I really dont watch women sports that much!
pretty good Stone they play Louisville (3) seed
For some strange reason I have a thing for Paris lol. Gotta have some love for the big girl.
Still no where close to Kentuckys Carly Ormerod.
Let's Go Lady Cards!!!!!!!
looks like Miss Paris may be paying back that scholarship that she promised because Louisville has came back and is on a run!!
Go Lady Cards!!!
Good Luck Lady Sooners!