prestonsburg vs virgie winner prestonsburg
belfry vs whitesburg winner belfry

pool b
east ridge vs phelps winner phelps
hap vs morgan cty winner morgan cty
fleming-neon vs painstville winner paintsville
Is this Little League. LL is virtually dean in NKY. None in Cincinnati
Who look's to be the favorite?
yes its little league.... as of now belfry looks good , paintsville, prestonsburg,morgan cty,hap lemong neon ,, there is really a lot of talent this year they look real good..
congrats belfry 11 -12 yr olds on win #2 today looking good
I would say Paintsville is a huge favorite in this tourney.
Paintsville is probably the favorite but I wouldnt consider them a huge favorite. Beaver creek looks really good. Those boys can flat out smack the ball around. They have like 7 homers in 2 games and after losing a tiebreaker last year to keep them out of the finals I think they have a chip on their shoulders. They were up on Virgie today liek 28 - 0 in the 3rd or 4th inning and Virgie just walked off the field.
I hope Prestonsburg can get them another district tittle. Good Luck Blackcats!
You better check becasue if a team walks off the field or does not show up to play the winning team wins 1-0, it will not go by the score... This could be vital in a tie breaker situation,, We "Russell-Flatwoods " had this happen to us our 10 year old year.. A team was disqualified and the other team won 1-0.. This hurt us in the tie breaker... Better check to make sure...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Did Whitesburg or Fleming Neon win any games?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I hope Prestonsburg can get them another district tittle. Good Luck Blackcats!

Jarrin Hall pitched an awesome game today to lead Prestonsburg to a win over Beaver Creek. The kid was on fire. John Cooksey had an in-park homerun and Travis Powers smacked one over the fence. Great job P-burg keep it up and Good Luck throughout the tournament.
Pburg looked great tonight and they just spanked Beaver Creek. Belfry also looked good. The girl playing short for Belfry is a great player. She made some awesome plays tonight.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:You better check becasue if a team walks off the field or does not show up to play the winning team wins 1-0, it will not go by the score... This could be vital in a tie breaker situation,, We "Russell-Flatwoods " had this happen to us our 10 year old year.. A team was disqualified and the other team won 1-0.. This hurt us in the tie breaker... Better check to make sure...

Yeah I know, but I am not sure if it was into the 4th and considered an official game or what.
Tubby Hater Wrote:Pburg looked great tonight and they just spanked Beaver Creek. Belfry also looked good. The girl playing short for Belfry is a great player. She made some awesome plays tonight.
Yes she is her name is Brooke Williamson and she loves the game....
TOP knotch player, Brooke is!! I'd put her against any boy on the field!! LOL.... and she can play other positions just as strongly!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
wait till ya see her pitch lol
kitty_cat Wrote:wait till ya see her pitch lol

Or catch!!!:Clap:
Belfry has a great future softball player.
Tubby Hater Wrote:Belfry has a great future softball player.

She played this year for the High School
any thought on tonights game beetween belfry and prestonsburg? both teams are doing well should be a great game
good luck to both teams
P-Burg hits the walk-off homer to beat Belfry tonight!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:P-Burg hits the walk-off homer to beat Belfry tonight!

Will that make Pburg the one seed in Pool A?
MR. Slate Wrote:Will that make Pburg the one seed in Pool A?

Yes
best game of the trny ive seen thus far ... great game by both teams. 7 innings with ending score 7-6 i belive... good job belfry u all played with unbelivable heart.. congrats to both teams.. and remember it aint over yet....
could someone post the winner of the hap,fleming neon game? also what the standings are as of tonight?
HAP won 14-11 really good game, did Beaver win last night?
Could someone please post tomorrows schedule for the 11/12 year old games? Thanks
1:00 p.m. Morgan County vs. Beaver Creek
2:00 p.m. Fleming Neon vs. Prestonsburg
3:00 p.m. Belfry vs. HAP
4:00 p.m. Paintsville vs. Knott County

Playing games on both fields on Sunday.
Semi-finals Monday 6:00 & 8:00
Finals Tuesday 7:00 p.m.
any predictions on who will be in the finals or win it all?