Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Cal about to be on Sportscenter
11AM Sportscenter, he's coming on in about 5 minutes.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:11AM Sportscenter, he's coming on in about 5 minutes.

Thanks Candy Man, im gonna watch and see what he says.
Strikeout King Wrote:Thanks Candy Man, im gonna watch and see what he says.

I'm sure it will be classy and make UK fans proud like anything else he has said so far.
Coach Cal Live no longer showing up on the SC tab.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Coach Cal Live no longer showing up on the SC tab.

Yeah I know.. whats up with that??
He's on now!
he's on there right now
Wow, SC anchor mentioned Legends of UK coaching and included Eddie Sutton, she didn't mention Tubby or Joe B.
Did anyone watch the Mcdonalds all-american game last night and see where Demarcus Cousins listed UK as #1 on his list now?? Gj Vilarino re-opened his recruitment too soo we have a extra scholarship next season to land one of those big recruits!! :Cheerlead
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Did anyone watch the Mcdonalds all-american game last night and see where Demarcus Cousins listed UK as #1 on his list now?? Gj Vilarino re-opened his recruitment too soo we have a extra scholarship next season to land one of those big recruits!! :Cheerlead

Xavier Henry's dad said he will reopen his recruitment as well.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Wow, SC anchor mentioned Legends of UK coaching and included Eddie Sutton, she didn't mention Tubby or Joe B.

yea i know, i wonder how come she didnt mention them
I liked how coach handled himself.
Coach Calipari will be on Jim Rome is Burning (ESPN) @ 4:30 p.m. this afternoon.
Jim Rome sometimes gets on my nerves, but he is a direct guy.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Jim Rome sometimes gets on my nerves, but he is a direct guy.

i dont like Jim Rome, he runs his mouth way too much. its a thousand wonders that someone doesnt shut him up
Calipari & Jim Rome are very good friends, so don't expect Rome to ever saying anything negative about UK while Cal is here.
If anyone wants to tune in. Sorry it's kinda sudden.
Coach Calapari will be practicing the team tomorrow and finding out who can dribble and handle the ball, sorry Porter, sorry Harrellson, sorry, Harris, sorry Stevenson, sorry stewart, that's 5 scholarships for the new recruits
Navajo4life Wrote:Coach Calapari will be practicing the team tomorrow and finding out who can dribble and handle the ball, sorry Porter, sorry Harrellson, sorry, Harris, sorry Stevenson, sorry stewart, that's 5 scholarships for the new recruits

I don't see Harris and Stevenson losing their scholarships.