Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtf!!!!! After Memphis Press Conference, Coach John Calipari Has A Change Of Heart
OMG, I can't believe this. BILLY DONOVAN v 2.0.

I knew something was fishy with how long it took to figure out what he was going to do. Now we are going to be the laughing stock of the NCAA. :HitWall:
What a freaking roller coaster, drama queen.

...Shortly after a press conference outside his home in Memphis, Newly appointed Kentucky Coach John Calipari began second guessing his decision to leave the program which he helped mold into a national power. Sources close to Memphis Athletic Director R.C. Johnson state that Calipari is in the process of dissolving his newly signed contract with the University of Kentucky. It is not known the exact figures Calipari will be entitled to pay the Big Blue Nation. Calipari released a statement to the (AP) Associated Press stating, "After returning to Memphis, I realized what exactly I was giving up. Memphis is where my heart is, and where I want to be. I am truly sorry for inconvienience I have caused for the University of Kentucky." ...

ESPN BREAKING NEWS LINK
Oh yea..

I forgot to say APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Watch PTI much?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Watch PTI much?

yeah.. lol but if the situation they had us in, it wouldn't really been that bad.. If this happened, we'd be screwed.. Justa joke tho
Very funny.
:thatsfunn
lol i'm glad somebody got it..
Man you just made my heart drop.
Thats was not even funny..... I about cried when i read that. i thought it was a real article. Now I got to change my pants cause u made me crap all over myself....LOL
haha, good one, I was waitin on someone to do it lol
Way to cry wolf son!!!!!!!! I oughta ??????
was a good joke though. Hope it never happens.
he he he
April fools day was yesterday so this one is done