Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calipari's Memphis Press Conference
I'm loving this guy more every minute I hear him talk.
He handled the Memphis reporters questions very well. He stepped out of the press conference for a few minutes because I believe he was teary-eyed, but to later come back to say that he had "an important phone call".

He said that he'll be in-and-out of Memphis over the next 4 months because his 12 year old son is still in school there along with his 18 or 19 year old daughter.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:He handled the Memphis reporters questions very well. He stepped out of the press conference for a few minutes because I believe he was teary-eyed, but to later come back to say that he had "an important phone call".

He said that he'll be in-and-out of Memphis over the next 4 months because his 12 year old son is still in school there along with his 18 or 19 year old daughter.

That daughter is one eye catcher.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:That daughter is one eye catcher.

I agree. :biggrin:
i heard that after that press conference in memphis that Calipari was going to Oklahoma to talk to Daniel Orton about still coming to UK.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:That daughter is one eye catcher.

Can we get a pic of this girl?
NIKE2010 Wrote:Can we get a pic of this girl?

I searched but couldn't find anything.
NIKE2010 Wrote:Can we get a pic of this girl?

Here you go...
Thank you very much BCA.:Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Here you go...

She looks alot like Dad.
DeuceUL Wrote:She looks alot like Dad.

She does.
Going to be tough on Cal for a while. If you build up to that level and then abruptly leave like that then its gonna leave a scar. Im sure by midnite madness time his heart will be in the right place. Best of luck to Mephis and i feel great things are still coming to them.