Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calipari to remain at Memphis
Just on a local memphis news channel!!
Wait a second.
So...there are two forums right next to each other that say to completely opposite things.
Who is right????
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Wait a second.
So...there are two forums right next to each other that say to completely opposite things.
Who is right????

Want to believe a local news channel or two WELL known and recognized sports figures?
Source?
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Want to believe a local news channel or two WELL known and recognized sports figures?

I would MUCH rather believe the sports figures.
Anything that gets Coach C to UK!
The administrator on catspuase has hinted that Calipari is already in Lexington, per BlackCatAlum.
There is a 0.00001 chance that this is true.

ESPN, Kentucky, and Memphis news stations believe he is going to be the next head coach at Kentucky.
Guys don't believe anything until you see him at a press conference and he is saying the words coming out of his mouth
TheONLY1 Wrote:Just on a local memphis news channel!!

Ahh, im not saying Cal is coming, but I believe ESPN and other big name stations over local news.
I'm watching Fox News in Memphis on stream live and they have not said a word
Navajo4life Wrote:I'm watching Fox News in Memphis on stream live and they have not said a word

Please tell me that you are not watching the live stream of the Memphis athletic department. :biggrin:
Oh yea, for about 2 hours now
JC, :please:
Navajo4life Wrote:Oh yea, for about 2 hours now

I watched about a minute of it and got a kick out of the comments to the right of the video.
I thought he already left Memphis? If so, shouldn't this thread be closed?
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:I thought he already left Memphis? If so, shouldn't this thread be closed?

When there is a press conference or statement from John Calipari about his future, then we will take action on all these threads.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:When there is a press conference or statement from John Calipari about his future, then we will take action on all these threads.

Im just saying they have already annoucned that he has left Memphis, and this thread is about him staying at Memphis, so it should be closed right?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:There is a 0.00001 chance that this is true.

ESPN, Kentucky, and Memphis news stations believe he is going to be the next head coach at Kentucky.
So you are telling me there is a chance?

Just don't want to get too excited. Same things were being reported 2 years ago with Billy D.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cmon, this thead can't be accurate can it???
Stardust Wrote:Cmon, this thead can't be accurate can it???
Just as accurate as the threads saying it is a done deal that he will be the next UK Coach.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Word is that Memphis is matching everything that UK offered. I guess it comes down to a second teer universtiy or "the Notre Dame of College Basketball"
C.Clair Wrote:Word is that Memphis is matching everything that UK offered. I guess it comes down to a second teer universtiy or "the Notre Dame of College Basketball"

No way Memphis can match UK . I'm not saying that is not being said though.
kybaseball Wrote:No way Memphis can match UK . I'm not saying that is not being said though.
I'm sure both schools can match each other. I mean we aren't talking about 20-30 million a year here, just 5-8 million. Memphis has a lot of strong backers just like UK does, and they seem to be willing to spend the money to keep their program near the top because they sure as heck know what will happen if Calipari leaves.....:flush:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]