Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Calipari doesn't come....
Does UK contact Pitino who is obviously taking courtships from other universities?
KoJack Wrote:Does UK contact Pitino who is obviously taking courtships from other universities?

No, UK doesn't.
Calipari is coming. Its all over Memphis media that he has made his decision, and that he is informing his assistants at his house right now. Look for a presser this evening.
Calipari is coming, but if somehow he doesn't, UK will then offer Tom Izzo, Rick Barnes, Jay Wright, then either Pelphrey or Ford.
I Believe John Calipari has agreed to all terms of said contract. I also believe he is doing some unfinished business in Memphis, because they have been good to him and he has made Memphis basketball a household name. He's owes them that, he's doing it respectfully and I agree with how it has been handled thus far. Yes, the anticipation for not only the announcement but the press conference is killing me too. I've never been as excited for Kentucky Basketball as I have been here in the past two days.

Not only is the University of Kentucky getting a new Basketball Coach but regaining there swagger and kicking off the 09-10 season with star studded recruits and hope for the future.
I think they will go after Sean Miller if he doesn't come.
I'd like to see Calipari hold a press conference tomorrow saying, "I'm coming to Kentucky...........................APRIL FOOLS!!!!"
eldorado Wrote:I'd like to see Calipari hold a press conference tomorrow saying, "I'm coming to Kentucky...........................APRIL FOOLS!!!!"

I'd hate to see what would happen to him if he held that press conference in Lexington.
So umm.....if he doesnt.....Kentucky is how do I put this....ummm....SCREWED!!!!!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:So umm.....if he doesnt.....Kentucky is how do I put this....ummm....SCREWED!!!!!

I thought you were a UK fan?
HE IS COMING! Louisville Courier is reporting he has contacted previous Kentucky coaches (coming from Joe B. Hall) on how to get off on the right foot and we should hear the official word by tonight at 6:00!
The longer this drags out the more of a chance Calipari doesn't show. jmo
RickyP is never coming back to UK.
People get over it.
Aslan Wrote:RickyP is never coming back to UK.
People get over it.

Only one person suggested it... calm down!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Only one person suggested it... calm down!

I will not calm down! :HitWall:
Aslan Wrote:I will not calm down! :HitWall:

:lmao: