Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seth Curry to Duke
Quit bickering, all I see is Ring'EmUp trying to start trouble with Duke fans.
Nice addition for Duke...maybe now they can actually reach the Elite 8 despite being a 1 or 2 seed every single season and playing in their back yard throughout the post season.
The larger conferences had to feel like idiots to let his brother get away didnt want to make this mistake too Great news for the blue devils.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Quit bickering, all I see is Ring'EmUp trying to start trouble with Duke fans.
You Valley boys run in packs don't ya? Make one mad, and 2 more come out of the cracks.
Listen, I feel stupid for even trying to explain myself again because you guys would rather start trouble with smart *** comments than answer the question. Ok, you do know the history of UK-Duke, right? You do know the Laettner game at the Spectrum, right? Actually, now that I think about it, you guys probably don't. At least 2 of ya were still wearing diapers when it happened. But anyway, from then on, there hasn't been 10 people in the state of Ky that would even mumble the word "Duke", let alone cheer for them. That's why I was asking about why so many people on this thread seemed to be Duke fans. Understand now?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:You Valley boys run in packs don't ya? Make one mad, and 2 more come out of the cracks.
Listen, I feel stupid for even trying to explain myself again because you guys would rather start trouble with smart *** comments than answer the question. Ok, you do know the history of UK-Duke, right? You do know the Laettner game at the Spectrum, right? Actually, now that I think about it, you guys probably don't. At least 2 of ya were still wearing diapers when it happened. But anyway, from then on, there hasn't been 10 people in the state of Ky that would even mumble the word "Duke", let alone cheer for them. That's why I was asking about why so many people on this thread seemed to be Duke fans. Understand now?

I'm not a Valley fan, I have no dog in any fight, I'm simply a fan of High School Basketball. If anything I'm a fan of Pikeville High School.

I can recall 13 people off the top of my head that live within Pike County which are Duke fans.
I'm not a Puke fan either, but I do agree that this is a good pickup for Puke University. The potential his brother has is enough information I need to atleast give his brother Seth a chance. What could it hurt, Coach K will always have his team in a position to win.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:You Valley boys run in packs don't ya? Make one mad, and 2 more come out of the cracks.

What does Valley have anything to do with this, how in the world do you know any of us is from the Valley area, you dont. So stop assuming stuff. I can honestly say I've been a Duke fan since I was bout 7 when I went to my 1st Duke game, even have a Duke Tat, thats a real fan if you ask me.. and buddy I could name you at least 50-100 Duke fans that I know of that is from Kentucky. if you dont like the simply fact that uk fans are excited for Duke then do not come to a Duke Thread and except people thrashing them or the player that they will be getting. So stop trying to start crap. History is History!!
IMO he's not good enough player, in size to even play in the ACC. JMO though.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:IMO he's not good enough player, in size to even play in the ACC. JMO though.

Coach K has produced plenty enough NBA players to know if Seth is good enough to play at Duke or not.
Spartan4Life Wrote:IMO he's not good enough player, in size to even play in the ACC. JMO though.

Based on size then neither is his brother, but I would say each ACC team would give their recruiting budget for him to play there.
imo seth curry is no steph curry
no one will know, steph curry didnt get reconized (sp) but now look at em
14thregionrules Wrote:im an hardcore duke fan and this was the best news since jj redick signed to play for duke

I watched my buddy Macmary tie his three point record in the VA. state playoff game! Good news for Duke!
Good Pick up for the ACC champs.
why is this such a great thing?
I think he will do well, coach K wouldn't have given him a scholarship if he couldn't play in the ACC!!!!!
That is for sure. He won't start until next year right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:That is for sure. He won't start until next year right?

right
He has a long way to wait doesn't he?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]