Poll: Who Wins??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
77.27%
Notre Dame
22.73%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Notre Dame - NIT
IRISH4 Wrote:The Cats are returning home tonight and then probably leaving for South Bend tomorrow...a lot of traveling in a few days. Hopefully they will have time to rest for the game. I'm going with UK, the players love playing for CBG and will do whatever it takes to get to Madison Square Garden.

correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't ND's last game on Thursday? If that is true, that will be a big advantage for them in preparing for the game agianst UK. I do not completely understand the setup of the NIT. I guess they try to play on the off days of the big dance, but it makes it unfair advantage for some of the teams. Will be tough game for UK to prepare for in such short time, I think it might be the end of the road for the cats, but I will be cheering hard for another victory!
Since I got the UNLV game right, and was off by one in the Creighton game, I am going to play it safe and say that UK will win anywhere between 10 and 15 points.
memphistiger Wrote:harangody sucks, but UK is the worst defensive team ever so id say the shooters from notre dame will have a field day.

Do you actually believe the stuff you post? :blabbermo
UK matches up better with ND than they did with Creighton so UK rolls go big blue.
Kentucky by anywhere from 3 - 10 pts.

Go Big Blue...let's go to New York!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rallo316 Wrote:UK matches up better with ND than they did with Creighton so UK rolls go big blue.

i believe so too. i'm just glad they're not a small quick team. whoever said harangody sucks has really poor judgement or just don't watch b-ball he's a beast.
memphistiger Wrote:harangody sucks, but UK is the worst defensive team ever so id say the shooters from notre dame will have a field day.

I wouldn't say that he sucks. Harangody is a very good player and one of the top inside players in the nation. Patrick needs to bring his A game against him. If UK can play like they are capable, then this wll be a win. Meeks needs to bring his A game also. I think UK can win this one.
Kentucky is playing decent basketball right now, but Harongody is to much. Notre dame by 10+
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
IRISH4 Wrote:The Cats are returning home tonight and then probably leaving for South Bend tomorrow...a lot of traveling in a few days. Hopefully they will have time to rest for the game. I'm going with UK, the players love playing for CBG and will do whatever it takes to get to Madison Square Garden.

The cats didnt return to lexington. They went to south bend from omaha.
notre dame by at least 15 cause kentucky is to weak in the front court but if meeks comes out to play i say it would be close
HARANGODY is an awesome player...AGREE if you want... later toight when shows PP how to play then comment on him...Mcalarney is an A+ shooter...AGREE if you want...harangody and and the IRISH by 27 points in this one...and Harangody had 32 ad 14 rebounds
theVILLE Wrote:HARANGODY is an awesome player...AGREE if you want... later toight when shows PP how to play then comment on him...Mcalarney is an A+ shooter...AGREE if you want...harangody and and the IRISH by 27 points in this one...and Harangody had 32 ad 14 rebounds
i dont see the irish blowing us out but i have to agree with you on harangody and Mcalarney are both awesome players they're kind of like UK in that since but i think they have better role players most of the time.
I'll be pullin for the 'Cats like crazy...but I dont see it happening, especially at ND.

ND - 73
UK - 58
UK will win despite their lack of a competant coach. Go Cats!

UK 65
ND 60
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:UK will win despite their lack of a competant coach. Go Cats!

UK 65
ND 60

:zzz:
The turnovers are just rediculous
Is something wrong with Meeks or has the season finally caught up with him. He has just looked excessively tired. He's trying, but just tired
Yes, Meeks looks very tired. But, Patrick is going to have to become more aggressive.
I just can't figure Galloway out. He looks like one of the best Freshman in the country one game, and then looks like who shouldn't even be playing D1 Basketball the next
MisterPerfect Wrote:Yes, Meeks looks very tired. But, Patrick is going to have to become more aggressive.

Keep Harrelson in the game and take some of the defensive pressure off af Patterson. The problem with that is, Harrelson gets on Patterson's way on the offensive side of the floor
Cat's trail by 8. The Cats have to get help from the other players on the floor. Meeks has played tired the whole game, PP looks like he is trying to stay out of foul trouble, Porter hits his shots, but won't take them, Galloway and Liggins are a waste tonight, Harrelson and Miller have been nothing more than OK.
Who is more annoying: Jimmy Dykes or **** Vitale
Stardust Wrote:I just can't figure Galloway out. He looks like one of the best Freshman in the country one game, and then looks like who shouldn't even be playing D1 Basketball the next

I just can't figure our coach out.:biggrin:
Jodie taking the night off?
PP is the only one that tries
he can't do it by himself
UK is pathetic
PERIOD!
Meeks' shots are off tonight. He just came close to an airball...something is going on with him. Maybe the season has worn him down, but if something doesn't change soon, this game is going to get out of hand.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WOW! this sucks! I hate to see this happen but it looks like we have 6 minutes left in our season
Inching closer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meeks has come alive but is it to late?
ND is missing their 3's at just the right time.

UK within 5.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]