Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: UConn violated recruiting rules
Isn't this what you want heading into the sweet 16:

The University of Connecticut violated NCAA rules in the recruitment of former guard Nate Miles, a six-month investigation by Yahoo! Sports has found.

Miles was provided with lodging, transportation, restaurant meals and representation by Josh Nochimson – a professional sports agent and former UConn student manager – between 2006 and 2008, according to multiple sources
http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/738369.html
I hope they get in big time trouble.
Nothing really suprising, all colleges does this, but they dont get caught. The Ohio State got called out by a player a few years back but noone ever looked into it.
C.Clair Wrote:Nothing really suprising, all colleges does this, but they dont get caught. The Ohio State got called out by a player a few years back but noone ever looked into it.

Completely wrong. There was a full scale investigation, and the staff and the school were completely found guiltless.
Stardust Wrote:Completely wrong. There was a full scale investigation, and the staff and the school were completely found guiltless.
this is true but i think they should look into it now OSU has a crazy '10 class coming in right now. i pretty sure they have 4 in the super 60. UK has one :rockon: