Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 09-10
Thoughts?:please:
They bring back a really good team that I expect to finish atop the region with Valley.

Losing Chandler Thompson hurts, but brining back the inside duo of Adkins & Frasier is big for Lawrence, as well as bringing back Skaggs & Baldwin.

The Bulldogs will have a really good team next season.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:They bring back a really good team that I expect to finish atop the region with Valley.
Losing Chandler Thompson hurts, but brining back the inside duo of Adkins & Frasier is big for Lawrence, as well as bringing back Skaggs & Baldwin.

The Bulldogs will have a really good team next season.
From what I am hearing Lawrence Co. is moving back to the 64th district/16th region next year.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:From what I am hearing Lawrence Co. is moving back to the 64th district/16th region next year.

If this happens, it wouldn't surprise me if they won the 16th.
They should be a solid team next year. Will make another run at the regional title.
NIKE2010 Wrote:They should be a solid team next year. Will make another run at the regional title.

Agreed!
I agree. They bring back a strong team.
Which ever region they choose to attend they will make a good run for the regional titles.
NIKE2010 Wrote:They should be a solid team next year. Will make another run at the regional title.
Agreed!
I really don't see them moving back to the 16th this year because most coaches have already got their schedules completed but Lawrence should be pretty good once again with the Frasure and Adkins kid. Losing Thompson will be hard to do but they should be the best in the 57th again next season.::biggrin:
SolidOxygen Wrote:I agree. They bring back a strong team.
Which ever region they choose to attend they will make a good run for the regional titles.

It's not something they get to choose. They are told where they will be.
SolidOxygen Wrote:I agree. They bring back a strong team.

they can't choose what region or district they want to be in. its up to the KHSAA...
LC_Basketball Wrote:they can't choose what region or district they want to be in. its up to the KHSAA...

So KHSAA "chooses" right?
:Thumbs:
SolidOxygen Wrote:So KHSAA "chooses" right?
:Thumbs:

yeah lawrence county is going to be really good next year
lawrence county is going to rupp baby