Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co @ Sheldon Clark (Round 1)
hard fought game with both teams running running running. Whoever stops the run wins.
I like Sheldon Clark by 12 pts
Sc-
Sc-20
Bc-26
blackcat_student Wrote:SC--20
BC--21

I hope SC wins though, but i dont think its going to happen
Breathitt 21 Cards 7
sc by 2 td's or more it is at the rock
very few teams come in and win at the rock
the cards are for real against magoffin they had something like 5 players out
the score was decieving breathitt and leslie both had scouts in the stands so what do you think sc played like they showed nothin the staff at sc isn't stupid they will be ready to play
Cards by 2 td.they are so much bigger then breathitt. cards running game will be open all night. I see bobcats running game in a good first qtr but stopping to a hault the rest of the game
TE#82 Wrote:why is everyone picking Brethitt county over sheldon clark

Everyone picks the other team over Sheldon Clark almost everygame, so I look to see the cards pull this one out by 2td's or more. They have the talent, and heart, but sometimes it doesnt work out how they want it to, but where they missed out on the playoffs last year after goin 2-8, i think that they can go out and win this one..
U of L Wrote:Everyone picks the other team over Sheldon Clark almost everygame, so I look to see the cards pull this one out by 2td's or more. They have the talent, and heart, but sometimes it doesnt work out how they want it to, but where they missed out on the playoffs last year after goin 2-8, i think that they can go out and win this one..

I agree i think the cards win this one by at least 2 touchdown.
BreathittCo. 24-14 Good Luck Bobcats!
One advantage I think is Sheldon Clark everyone expects to get beet and when they usually do Sheldon Clark comes out with a win but its going to be interesting to see how Hager plays Bretthetes Passing Attack.