Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. at Bell Co. (Round 1)
Well it will be a long long ride to Log Mountain. I really havent heard alot about them this year other than there typical Bell CO. Team. I think Lawrence can keep it close and be in the game starting the 4th qrt.

LC 13
Bell 12

Wont be the 1st time we went up there as an under dog. The last time we went there we ;eft Bell CO shocked. Jumped out to a big lead and never looked back.
Let me enjoy tonight don't make me think of this one.

CRAP.

Bell 40

LC 12
I'll be pulling with all I have for LC.
My Heart
Lawrence 16
Bell 15
My Brain
Bell 35
LC 14
I know what you mean TC68.
Tcat your may be very right, bust someone has to have a little faith in them. We had a large crowd at tonights game. more there tan are last 2 home games
At least everyone is still behind them.
I hope the dawgs can pull an upset. I do think LC can play with them if they play mistake free football.. GO DAWGS

Bell 33
LC 24
Bell boys by 14
bell county
tomcat68 Wrote:I'll be pulling with all I have for LC.
My Heart
Lawrence 16
Bell 15
My Brain
Bell 35
LC 14

:rock:
Bell will most likely win this one. But I hope somehow LC can pull this off
Bell County
Bell!!!!!
Bell will throw and throw on a LC d that has a hard time with the pass rush and bell will move on.
Bell County will win in a close game lawrence county always comes out fighting and bell from what i heard isnt even the best t eam i their district bell 21-14Confusederved:
tomcatnation Wrote:Bell will throw and throw on a LC d that has a hard time with the pass rush and bell will move on.

This is the same Lawrence team that held your QB to around 70 yards passing and only 8 yards rushing, and had several sacks in that game. None the less, good luck to lawrence Co. on the trip to log mountain. Congrats on the win.
I am going to take Bell in this one.
Bell-35
LC-0
SeaOfRed Wrote:This is the same Lawrence team that held your QB to around 70 yards passing and only 8 yards rushing, and had several sacks in that game. None the less, good luck to lawrence Co. on the trip to log mountain. Congrats on the win.

You are very much correct. Accoring to the KHSAA Lawrence County at one time had one of the best passing defenses in the state. Since then they have fallen off the top of the leaderboard, but I believe the pressure they are able to get on the QB will disrupt almost any team's passing game.
I will be rooting for LC in a huge UPSET!!!!
Bell- 35
LC- 13
bell 35-17
I am pushing for a lc win, I think the dawgs can keep it close, but bell still prevails. Go lc!
Iono Bell is well disaplinned and keeps penalties really low, nothing against the dogs but they seem to loose their kool once a team scores on em or gets two TD's. So I have to go with bell winning this one by three tds.

if LC had their runner then i would say lc but right now i hear bells.
Good Luck Dawgs but Bell wins this one.
some fans have little faith ( you know what i mean ekyguru)
Well I see Bell Co. winning by alot ! But I'm pulling for LC !

Lawrence Co.-14
Bell Co.-------35
Bell-35
Law. Co-7
its high school football any one can win on any given night. that said bell co. will win on this friday night (34-7). make them earn it lc
While it would be an upset if Lawrence County won this game, I don't think would be as monumental a win as it was when Bell County beat Lawrence in 2001 in Louisa.
Nevertheless, this pick goes:

Bell Co. 28
LC 12
And don't forget the win LC had to break the streak whom would have thought that?