Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The SEC...is horrible at basketball.
All three teams from the sec are now eliminated out of the tournament, and only one of them made it to the second round. Eliminated by a PAC-10 BIG-12 and a ACC team.:lmao: :Clap: :blabbermo :thatsfunn
The point of this thread is.....??
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
SEC is down this year, get over it
L-ville fans can't spell. LoL...
We UK fans pride ourselves as being more educated fans. Obviously we are, since you can't spell horrible, in the thread title...
:eyeroll: :zzz: :yawn:
Delete this thread please?? Or make a new retarded forum. Thanks BGR!!
I've been saying this all year.
Aslan Wrote:I've been saying this all year.

:eyeroll:
Overrated Wrote::eyeroll:

TongueirateSho
I agree but you guys still own football.
Jshort5 Wrote:L-ville fans can't spell. LoL...
We UK fans pride ourselves as being more educated fans. Obviously we are, since you can't spell horrible, in the thread title...

You're right... Not one Louisville fan can spell. And I know that "typo" must be unheard of...
DeuceUL Wrote:You're right... Not one Louisville fan can spell. And I know that "typo" must be unheard of...
Let's not get into this please.

But yes, the SEC was WAY down in basketball this year.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
dore20 Wrote:All three teams from the sec are now eliminated out of the tournament, and only one of them made it to the second round. Eliminated by a PAC-10 BIG-12 and a ACC team.:lmao: :Clap: :blabbermo :thatsfunn

yeah man id say if they had you playin for them they would be in the national title game already. they would just give them automatic bids to the championship. way your talkin we will be seein you on espn signing day for college basketball?
More low class Louisville fans.
Jshort5 Wrote:L-ville fans can't spell. LoL...

SPELL NCAA TOURNAMENT OR WIN I thought it was a game of winning not a spellig BEE:lmao:
football is something I can't wait for.
Legacy 6o6 Wrote:More low class Louisville fans.

Get's old, doesn't it?
I agree. It's surely not as dominant as it is in football season.
I am really looking forward to what they can do in football, but we still have 3 teams in the nit, and I know that it isn't a good tournament, it is still some money for the schools. I think we will be stronger as a conference next year.
The SEC is down there with the Pac-10, Big-10 and them. The SEC is not a basketball conf. like it is in football. The best conf in basketball is the Big East. Just think the SEC and the Big East have something in common, the way the SEC is in football is how the Big East is in Basketball.
cj2561 Wrote:The SEC is down there with the Pac-10, Big-10 and them. The SEC is not a basketball conf. like it is in football. The best conf in basketball is the Big East. Just think the SEC and the Big East have something in common, the way the SEC is in football is how the Big East is in Basketball.

:thatsfunn The SEC is usually the strongest in all sports.
Now What Wrote::thatsfunn The SEC is usually the strongest in all sports.

Cmon now.
out of the last five years in both football and basketball which conference has the most national championships?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
^ Nice point.