Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so much for the ACC..
so much for Mike Sgergergegghrth, AKA- dukes coach, saying that the ACC is better then the big east. FSU went down to a horrible wisconsin team, and Wake got tore apart by a cleveland state team that had to win there conference tourney to get in. what jokes.
memphistiger Wrote:so much for Mike Sgergergegghrth, AKA- dukes coach, saying that the ACC is better then the big east. FSU went down to a horrible wisconsin team, and Wake got tore apart by a cleveland state team that had to win there conference tourney to get in. what jokes.
Krzyzewski, if you can't spell it don't talk about him.
The ACC has def been a disappointment.
kyrifle Wrote: Krzyzewski, if you can't spell it don't talk about him.

how can you not talk about him? hes a joke. talks about his conference and team like they are awesome. he needs to focus on getting back to the sweet 16 at least. duke sucks, and will never go anywhere. so yes i will talk about him, sorry i cant spell his last name. thats what people like you are on here for, to be big babies when someone talks about him. haha
memphistiger Wrote:how can you not talk about him? hes a joke. talks about his conference and team like they are awesome. he needs to focus on getting back to the sweet 16 at least. duke sucks, and will never go anywhere. so yes i will talk about him, sorry i cant spell his last name. thats what people like you are on here for, to be big babies when someone talks about him. haha

Duke sucks? I dont even like duke but u really have no ideal what you are talking about. They are a 2 seed. U cant get that high if you suck.
memphistiger Wrote:how can you not talk about him? hes a joke. talks about his conference and team like they are awesome. he needs to focus on getting back to the sweet 16 at least. duke sucks, and will never go anywhere. so yes i will talk about him, sorry i cant spell his last name. thats what people like you are on here for, to be big babies when someone talks about him. haha

He's your USA Men's Basketball coach, he must not suck too bad.

And like said, don't talk about him if you can't spell his name, or quit being lazy and Google it, copy and paste, not that hard.
dore20 Wrote:Duke sucks? I dont even like duke but u really have no ideal what you are talking about. They are a 2 seed. U cant get that high if you suck.

Duke does suck man..lol..sry
dore20 Wrote:Duke sucks? I dont even like duke but u really have no ideal what you are talking about. They are a 2 seed. U cant get that high if you suck.

With all due respect you can't make that arguement. Duke is notorious for being overseeded and leaving the tournament WAYYY too early over the past ten years (despite having nearly every game they play within 3 hours of their campus).

I could care less what you say about him and the lousy ACC but if you can't spell it's pretty hard to know who you are talking about. To me the ACC sucks. But if you want to get into a name calling contest you've come got the right one.
duke sucks. memphis would kill them. MEMPHIS TIGERS!!!!! and dore20. dude i think i know plenty of basketball, im just being a prick. i think duke does suck. i hate em. thats my opinion im pretty sure of. so quit thinking im serious. goofs.
I hate duke.....but they put a solid team together every year and are a perennial powerhouse in the NCAA
GO ZAGS!!!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:With all due respect you can't make that arguement. Duke is notorious for being overseeded and leaving the tournament WAYYY too early over the past ten years (despite having nearly every game they play within 3 hours of their campus).

Leaving the Tourny early in the past 10 years, Thats bull because they won it in 2001.
Duke moves on to the sweet 16 now
memphistiger Wrote:duke sucks. memphis would kill them. MEMPHIS TIGERS!!!!! and dore20. dude i think i know plenty of basketball, im just being a prick. i think duke does suck. i hate em. thats my opinion im pretty sure of. so quit thinking im serious. goofs.

HAHA,. are you serious. When Memphis plays a decent team. We will talk. They are the most over rated team this season. There in a sh*tty conference and bout lose's there 1st game in the Tourny.. HAHA some team. truth be told DUKE will destroy them just like Missoui is bout to do to them!!!:devilflam
And to say Coach K sucks just shows you knowledge of the game. ""Saying Coach K sucks!!! HAHA your so funny!!!
It's too bad that most people hate Coach K because of Christian Laettner.

Coach K's one of the best ever, you can't deny that whether or not you're a Duke fan.
BelfryPirates Wrote:It's too bad that most people hate Coach K because of Christian Laettner.

Coach K's one of the best ever, you can't deny that whether or not you're a Duke fan.

well said
I hate Duke as much as the next person, but they don't suck. If thats the case, then every team seeded 2 and higher sucks.
I do think that the ACC is over-rated but I also think the Big East is as well. Big 12 went undefeated through round 1. I think that the Duke and Villanova game would show maybe which conference is better.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I do think that the ACC is over-rated but I also think the Big East is as well. Big 12 went undefeated through round 1. I think that the Duke and Villanova game would show maybe which conference is better.

Are u serious the Big East is overrated? Well ok I guess I can see that considering that they only put a record 5 teams into the sweet sixteen. Yeah the Big 12 went 6-0 the first round, the Big East went 6-1. Second round the Big 12 was 3-3 and the Big East was 5-1. Out of the 3 Big 12 losses 2 were to Big East schools and the other to an ACC school. Yes these losses were the middle of the pack Big 12 schools to the Best of the ACC and Big East, so that doesnt prove much yet, and the one big east school to lose Marquette, lost to the Big 12 champion Missouri. But Marquette was with a Dominic James who rushed back after an injury and played, but wasnt close to 100%, and still Missouri barely won. Let's just wait and see how the tournament plays out when the Big East and Big 12 has some matchups, before we crown the better conference.
The ACC isn't close to the Big East.
Acc is a disapointment. Look for duke and NC to squeeze by the next game, but I want Gonzaga to beat NC.