Poll: Which one(s) won't be in the Final Four?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Louisville
29.41%
Pittsburg
11.76%
UNC
20.59%
U-Conn
32.35%
They'll all make it
5.88%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which #1 will most likly not be in the Final Four
I'd say I have to agree with the rumber 1 ranked teams this year but which one of them won't be there most likly? I hear a voice saying... U-Conn!
Mr.Mister Wrote:I'd say I have to agree with the rumber 1 ranked teams this year but which one of them won't be there most likly? I hear a voice saying... U-Conn!

I agree
Louisville or Uconn
Lville.
I also think that UNC could be knocked out if Lawson isn't healthy.
yeah without lawson unc will lose quick. and ville sucks anyway so soon as they play someone good they will be on the first plane home.
memphistiger Wrote:yeah without lawson unc will lose quick. and ville sucks anyway so soon as they play someone good they will be on the first plane home.

Yeah, thats why they got a number one seed.
Now it makes sense...
Aslan Wrote:Yeah, thats why they got a number one seed.
Now it makes sense...

calm down night ball legend, i think they suck and go out in 2nd or 3rd round. simple as that. you know people do mostly post there opinions on here. you might wanna come to terms with that.
it doesnt matter the sooners are winning it all
I think Duke beats Pitt in the Elite 8. UCONN will make it, I think they have the easiest road.
blackcat Wrote:I think Duke beats Pitt in the Elite 8. UCONN will make it, I think they have the easiest road.

Duke don't have the key parts to make it that far.. they'll go out by the regional semi's..
memphistiger Wrote:yeah without lawson unc will lose quick. and ville sucks anyway so soon as they play someone good they will be on the first plane home.

Yeah ok Pitt, Cuse (2), Villanova (3), West Va, (3) and so on... and since memphis has played all those tough games like tulane and nearly got beat by that team yesterday we know they can play...lol so when they play a top 150 team they will get beat. probaly by Maryland
UNC without a healther Ty Lawson. BUt if Lawson is playing, Im gonna go with UConn.
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah ok Pitt, Cuse (2), Villanova (3), West Va, (3) and so on... and since memphis has played all those tough games like tulane and nearly got beat by that team yesterday we know they can play...lol so when they play a top 150 team they will get beat. probaly by Maryland

louisville sucks. memphis could beat the detroit pistons.
memphistiger Wrote:calm down night ball legend, i think they suck and go out in 2nd or 3rd round. simple as that. you know people do mostly post there opinions on here. you might wanna come to terms with that.

I'm quite calm.
Any team who wins the Beast East regular season and tournament title and get the number one overall seed, does not suck.
UNC even with lawson
I really like Wake. They are made for tournamet play - C-Ya Ville
im joking. well i hate louisville but they are good i have to say. but anytime theville or deuceul gets on there basketball sacks im gonna bash em. but in all honesty i do think they could be one of the first out cuz it seems when they play teams that arent as highly talented as them they seem to not take it serious and go down to bad teams.

and to you aslan, thanks for playin with us in that league man, i was gonna come play nightball the other night but i remembered you blowed us off in the league. hahaha.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I also think that UNC could be knocked out if Lawson isn't healthy.

I agree!!! Without Lawson UNC will go out quick!!!!!!!!
As of 4:41 pm today, I'm going with Pittsburgh.
I'll probably be wrong, however.
memphistiger Wrote:im joking. well i hate louisville but they are good i have to say. but anytime theville or deuceul gets on there basketball sacks im gonna bash em. but in all honesty i do think they could be one of the first out cuz it seems when they play teams that arent as highly talented as them they seem to not take it serious and go down to bad teams.

and to you aslan, thanks for playin with us in that league man, i was gonna come play nightball the other night but i remembered you blowed us off in the league. hahaha.

You can bash them, and make yourself look like an idiot. Memphis plays in a HORRIBLE conference and will be exposed in the tournament. Two of their three losses came from good basketball teams, from what conference? Oh, yeah, the Big East. Keep it up, you make me laugh. :popcorn:

Yes. Louisville only won their conference tournament because Syracuse knocked off all of the good teams and the lost to Louisville because they were fatigued after playing 35 more minutes of game time than Louisville did.
Louisville because they are the best team. Lawson won't be 100% and Connecticut has a player that got hurt earlier in the year thar I think will hurt them at winning the championship. I think his name is Dyson.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Duke don't have the key parts to make it that far.. they'll go out by the regional semi's..

Duke knows how to win and that's what matters, Pitt doesn't have the experience and it showed today.
Stardust Wrote:I really like Wake. They are made for tournamet play - C-Ya Ville

TongueirateSho
DeuceUL Wrote:You can bash them, and make yourself look like an idiot. Memphis plays in a HORRIBLE conference and will be exposed in the tournament. Two of their three losses came from good basketball teams, from what conference? Oh, yeah, the Big East. Keep it up, you make me laugh. :popcorn:

ah buddy hush, louisville sucks, looked at your myspace and you would fit right in with those thugs. buncha felons playin for UL, sosa and williams both look like they came straight from the pen. they aint gonna win no national title.
Stardust Wrote:I really like Wake. They are made for tournamet play - C-Ya Ville

So long for that predistion...
dore20 Wrote:So long for that predistion...

Yeah, it was a bad prediction to:Clap:
Stardust Wrote:Yeah, it was a bad prediction to:Clap:

It happens. I had Florida State winning, they are my only sweet 16 pick that has lost though.

So much for that