Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brackets
How is yours looking? I'm prefect through day 1. My name even shows up on the leaderboards for ESPN's Tournament Challenge.
Ive missed on game on mine
tied for 1st in the BGR Pick'em
I have missed 2. I picked VCU over UCLA and they almost pulled it out.
My bracket at the house, I have only missed 2.
I stink. I missed three.
I missed two, Clemson/Michigan and VCU/UCLA

I had VCU going deep so that game hurt.
i lost one yesterday
I lost one game on my bracket.....BYU AND A&M game.... however I have maryland defeating memphis so tht could hurt me or help me....lol
lol i missed 2.. i picked Mississippi St. over Washington.. and I picked Butler over LSU.. I have them both getting beat their next game, so it won't hurt me that much..
missed two so far Butler and BYU
im 25 for 28
27 of 32

Missed UCLA, Michigan, Wisconsin, Dayton, and OK State

I took a bunch of upsets and for the most part it payed off as I hit Cleveland State, Arizona, WKU, Siena, USC, Texas A&M, and Maryland.

All My Final 4 teams are still alive and all my Elite 8 teams (minus VCU)
Seriously, how many picked Cleveland State, there went my bracket.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Seriously, how many picked Cleveland State, there went my bracket.

I had wake and florida state in the sweet 16 and some how still managed to hold second place in my bracket pool.
27 for 32 here
22 of 32 for me.
27 of 32 so far.

The leader on the BGR Yahoo one as of right now.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Seriously, how many picked Cleveland State, there went my bracket.

I did. They beat Syracuse @ Syracuse this year and came out of a historically tough conference. They should have been a 10 or 11 seed.
13 out of the 16 teams left I got right.
i went 27 for 32 in the first round, i didnt have cleveland st., dayton, wisconsin, ucla, and michigan. I rebounded round 2 and got all my possible games right, wake forest being the only game i missed. 15 out of 16 possible teams with my elite 8 and final 4 still in it.
I think wake hurt everyone's bracket.
There has been 48 game played so far and I have 35 right, but my bracket from here on out looks strong. I just hope Missouri and beat the Tigers.
My bracket = Busted
im 39 of 48
I'm solid right now....
I have 15 of the 16 still in play
Wake surprised me....but I think they surprised everyone
luckily I had UL beating them....
If I pick up a cpl of upsets in the sweet 16 I will be doing great...
I have zaga over UNC(that one's gonna be tough)
and mizz over memphis(not as tough as the first one, but still....)