•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason Co./Shelby Valley Updates
A 3 by Justice put this in a one point lead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Here comes Valley Ladies and Gentlemen. Elisha with 5 to start the second half. Better have your popcorn in hand!!!
Shelby Valley has opened hot in the second half. Ashley Hatfield and Elisha Justice have hit threes to spark an 8-1 run that given the Wildcats a 26-25 lead. Mason County Coach Chris O’Hearn called a timeout hoping to cool off the Cats. I didn't realize that SV is 0-4 in previous sweet 16 appearances?
Stardust Wrote:Shelby Valley has opened hot in the second half. Ashley Hatfield and Elisha Justice have hit threes to spark an 8-1 run that given the Wildcats a 26-25 lead. Mason County Coach Chris O’Hearn called a timeout hoping to cool off the Cats. I didn't realize that SV is 0-4 in previous sweet 16 appearances?

Valley has not won a game at state.
Wow, I thought the time out was to take Pawsatt out
5:55 to go! 3rd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Mason is getting deep in foul trouble, Pawsatt already has 3 and is still in.
Now THIS is a ballgame guys and gals!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Lets not cry about the draw, we are suppose to be the best in the state..... Look, think about it. SV has not played well and they are close.....
BlueSky Wrote:Lets not cry about the draw, we are suppose to be the best in the state..... Look, think about it. SV has not played well and they are close.....

In the lead.
28 25 Sv!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Elisha with 7 in the 3rd. Valley 28-Mason 25. He can put this team on his back at any time and take off.
Finally Mason with a layup
28 27 Sv.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Stardust Wrote:Finally Mason with a layup

Valley's player threw the ball in to Mason, horrible play.
28 all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Pawsat Gilbert and Middleton all with 3 fouls. Valley should look to make a run.
31 28 Mc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
6 treys for Middleton
31 30 Mc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Middleton with 6 3-pointers.
3 MC players with 3 fouls
2:20 left in the 3rd.

MC 31
SV 30
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Downing now with 3 fouls for MC.

4 players in foul trouble for MC.
BlueSky Wrote:Lets not cry about the draw, we are suppose to be the best in the state..... Look, think about it. SV has not played well and they are close.....
I'm not even a Valley fan, I was just sayin that the 15th never gets a good draw. Personally I think that's part of the reason this region gets no respect, especially the players. Every year we get to state and have to play one of the top 5 teams in the first round. I know if we're gonna win it all we'd have to play em eventually but ****, give us a good draw for once so we can go out there and get the butterflies and jitters out against one of the weaker regions/teams.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
If Mason has that many players in fould trouble, Booher needs to ATTACK THE BASKET...
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
4-10 MC
3-11 SV

Foul shots.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Redneck Wrote:If Mason has that many players in fould trouble, Booher needs to ATTACK THE BASKET...

He's been known not to, it's what lost the Paintsville game last year.
Redneck Wrote:I'm not even a Valley fan, I was just sayin that the 15th never gets a good draw. Personally I think that's part of the reason this region gets no respect, especially the players. Every year we get to state and have to play one of the top 5 teams in the first round. I know if we're gonna win it all we'd have to play em eventually but ****, give us a good draw for once so we can go out there and get the butterflies and jitters out against one of the weaker regions/teams.

So no "to be the best, you have to beat the best" instead, "I want to play the weakest schedule and back my way in" :biggrin: JK
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next