Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason Co./Shelby Valley Updates
SV FT shots are terrible.
They'd have the lead if they made them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Recznik Wrote:yea wheres the d-fense at?

like everyone has said, this isn't a 15th region team, this is the defending state champs. It's not like they can't play ball.
donathanhurley Wrote:SV FT shots are terrible.
They'd have the lead if they made them.

Just how every game goes, hopefully like the others they can find some way to win, like I said, more people will have to score for Mason or Valley can get this game back in their hands.
I'm sure this group of boys from Valley probably don't think like this, but I hope they didn't have a case of the "big head" goin into this game because they beat Elliott and Elliott beat Mason.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Rick Bentley's halftime report:

Halftime: Mason 24, Valley 18: The Cats held the ball for the last 45 seconds but Logan Bryant's floater wouldn't go at the horn. Curby Tackett dominated the glass down the stretch and has 4 as the Cats lead that battle 22-19.

Scoring: Valley: Justice 7, Hatfield 4, Taylor Newsome 3, Varney 2, Tackett 2
Mason: Hamm 3, Barner 2, Middleton 15, Setty 2, Downing 2

Turnovers: Mason 4, Valley 6
Assists: Mason 6, Valley 2
Fouls: Mason 11, Valley 8
Redneck Wrote:I'm sure this group of boys from Valley probably don't think like this, but I hope they didn't have a case of the "big head" goin into this game because they beat Elliott and Elliott beat Mason.

That game was at Elliott, the Lakers would lost at Elliott county.
Russ Middleton hit 5 three-pointers for his 15 points to fuel Mason County. As a team the Royals were better from three-point range — 6 of 13 — than two-point range — 2 of 11. Shelby Valley could be in the lead if it hadn’t missed 8 of 11 free throws. Elisha Justice has 7 points for the Wildcats
PC_You_Know Wrote:Just how every game goes, hopefully like the others they can find some way to win, like I said, more people will have to score for Mason or Valley can get this game back in their hands.

Very true man.
I see this game going into OT.
Going to be a wild 2nd half.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
donathanhurley Wrote:Very true man.
I see this game going into OT.
Going to be a wild 2nd half.

Sure hope it's more exciting than the first half.
Most Definately.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Don't underestimate MC. I'm a 10th region guy, and know the Royals very well. This team when hot can light it up. Darius rightfully got the accolades last year, but Russ has been the Royals best perimeter shooter ever since he started as a freshman. They are long and quick, play a very aggresive defense. They can pose significant matchup problems to the right team.
Stardust Wrote:Don't underestimate MC. I'm a 10th region guy, and know the Royals very well. This team when hot can light it up. Darius rightfully got the accolades last year, but Russ has been the Royals best perimeter shooter ever since he started as a freshman. They are long and quick, play a very aggresive defense. They can pose significant matchup problems to the right team.

And they're doing exactly what they have to right now.
Well I'm a 15th region guy, and I know SV's skills and potiental.
Either way, I'm proud of my region champs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
donathanhurley Wrote:Well I'm a 15th region guy, and I know SV's skills and potiental.
Either way, I'm proud of my region champs!

Even if they don't win, there's nothing wrong with losing to the defending state champs. Valley has never had a good draw at state.
:popcorn:
PC_You_Know Wrote:That game was at Elliott, the Lakers would lost at Elliott county.

IDK bout that. Elliott shoulda knocked Mason outta the Sweet Sixteen last year and they got everybody back, Mason lost Mr.Basketball and two other starters. SV just aint playin ball right now, not like they're capable of. Missed free-throws seems to be part of the reason they are down right now, that and they can't stop Middleton. BUT, you gotta look at Mason too, they were 2-11 from 2 point range. This score could be closer or it could be worse. The 2nd half will tell the tell. Good Luck Valley,
PC_You_Know Wrote:Even if they don't win, there's nothing wrong with losing to the defending state champs. Valley has never had a good draw at state.

Not at all.
I hope they win, though.
I've got all the other picks.
LOL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Overrated Wrote::popcorn:

Just like TO says, "Get ya popcorn ready!"
PC_You_Know Wrote:Even if they don't win, there's nothing wrong with losing to the defending state champs. Valley has never had a good draw at state.
The 15th Region as a whole, no matter who is representing, never gets a good draw.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Just like TO says, "Get ya popcorn ready!"

I'm pretty sure some popcorn will be thrown in the air second half.
:popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Redneck Wrote:The 15th Region as a whole, no matter who is representing, never gets a good draw.

Aint that the truth.
Redneck Wrote:The 15th Region as a whole, no matter who is representing, never gets a good draw.

Hmmm, I guess Mason County is saying they got an easy draw??? No, you play who you are matched up against. May the better team win
Basket by Justice.

24 20 MC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Stardust Wrote:Hmmm, I guess Mason County is saying they got an easy draw??? No, you play who you are matched up against. May the better team win

Not saying Mason got an easy draw, just saying the 15th rarely plays one of the bottom 8 tier teams at the state tournament in the first round.
25 20 MC with a FT shot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
25 23 Hatfield with a 3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Go Valley!
5-1 run by SV
26 25 SV!!

Time out in the 3rd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Stardust Wrote:Hmmm, I guess Mason County is saying they got an easy draw??? No, you play who you are matched up against. May the better team win

No, the point I was making is that every year the 15th Region draws one of the regions with one of the best teams in the state, every year.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next