Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
79.55%
Creighton
20.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4)Kentucky vs. (1)Creighton - NIT Round 2
What a horrible pass to end the half.
cards_athlete Wrote:What a horrible pass to end the half.

I agree 100%, I thought that was a poor decision to make that pass. In that situation, you have to read the defense and make a change. We had a guy virtually at halfcourt wide open, with 3 seconds, you can still make that pass and have time to get it to the three point line
Stardust Wrote:I agree 100%, I thought that was a poor decision to make that pass. In that situation, you have to read the defense and make a change. We had a guy virtually at halfcourt wide open, with 3 seconds, you can still make that pass and have time to get it to the three point line
Exactly. He made the pass cause he thought no matter who was there, he was going to pass it to Meeks. Everyone in the building knew where it was going to be passed. Shoulda hit the guy at halfcourt. They could have even ran someone around him for the handoff, then shot. Very poor judgement.
cards_athlete Wrote:Exactly. He made the pass cause he thought no matter who was there, he was going to pass it to Meeks. Everyone in the building knew where it was going to be passed. Shoulda hit the guy at halfcourt. They could have even ran someone around him for the handoff, then shot. Very poor judgement.

That would have been a good call
Stardust Wrote:My imagination, but does BCG appear different, or dare I say relaxed on the sidelines? Does he already know his futre, either he's back or he's gone? He's still coaching, but it just seems more relaxed than normal????
Relaxed, nervous, the results are the same, UK is losing......I just wish he would adjust and try to do all he can do tomake this team better, but he thinks he is above adjusting and this team is average at best because of him.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Relaxed, nervous, the results are the same, UK is losing......I just wish he would adjust and try to do all he can do tomake this team better, but he thinks he is above adjusting and this team is average at best because of him.

Again, not knowing about why he looks so relaxed, but it could well be because he is gone. For those who want that answered, they probably are hoping for a loss tonight just to get the question answered once and for all.
I'd really like for them to win on the basis of the Notre Dame matchup myself. PPat vs. Harangody. Wonder if they'll still double him? McAlarney would most likely light us up from 3 seeing how well we defend it =/...

but not to put the cart before the horse, they gotta handle Creighton.

Anyone else confused with the lineup out there right now?
We need to be stronger on the boards and really go for some offensive rebounds. And we definitely need to limit our turnovers. If we could do that, this game would almost for sure be ours. I'm glad some other players are stepping up or we wouldn't be in this at all. Liggins and his passes make me nervous as crap.
Harris has really stepped it up this game.
we are not defending the 3. We have to do that, or we are done.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:we are not defending the 3. We have to do that, or we are done.
have not done it all year.