Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky B-ball Recruits
Im not saying anything to make anyone mad or saying anything about any players! Just saying this is the U of Kentucky, and we are a B-ball team and i love the team will back them win or lose! We just need to step it up and we need some team players that play with each other, they key thing is play with each other, this team hasnt! so i hope the new guys coming in see that!
I agree with you 100%. Pride needs to be thrown out the window.
We have some nice recruits coming in and some real nice ball players have all ready commited down the road. I think the future is looking bright. I know everyone is sick of hearing about Tubby but he left the recruiting up to the school and assistants. Thats why he only had 1 good recruiting class. He had a lot of players but only 1 good overall class. Billy G will get the players and they will be back on top soon because they will have the talent.
I just don't like BCG personality. He really needs to understand that he has to watch his actions sometimes. Just curious, but what kind of defense do we play? I thought it was a 2-3, but someone tells me we play man to man. I know a little about that but not much.