Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elite 8 to Championship Game
So tell me, who makes it to your elite 8 to the Championship game?

Here is mine, the teams in bold make it to my final four.

Wake Forest
Michigan State

Uconn
Memphis

Pitt
Duke

North Carolina
Syracuse

Championship game being North Carolina and UConn with UNC winning it all
Lawson won't be 100%, UNC will not click without him, I don't see them even reaching the Elite 8.
Wake Forest
Kansas---------------Wake Forest
----------------------------------------------UCONN
UCONN
Missouri--------------UCONN
--------------------------------CHAMPIONSHIP-----------------North Carolina
Pittsburgh
Duke------------------Pittsburgh
----------------------------------------------North Carolina
North Carolina
Syracuse-------------North Carolina
Louisville and Michigan St.- Louisville
Purdue and memphis- Memphis ...................Louisville

...................................................................... Louisville-champs
UCLA and Pitt- UCLA
Gonzaga and Oklahoma- Oklahoma....................Oklahoma
anybody see VCU pull an upset in the 1st round againts UCLA, i have them in my sweet 16
I see Syracuse making the Elite 8 over North Carolina. Because Ty Lawson won't be 100% with his toe injury and I believe Johnny Flynn will take advantage of his injury.
L-ville
Mich St.

Miss St.
Memphis

PITT
NOVA

UNC
OKLA

L-ville and PITT in championship game!
Louisville Pittsburgh
---- Michigan St Pittsburgh ----
Michigan St Villanova
---- UConn -- Pittsburgh ----
UConn Pittsburgh UNC
---- UConn Syracuse ----
Missouri Syracuse
thetrueORANGE Wrote:I see Syracuse making the Elite 8 over North Carolina. Because Ty Lawson won't be 100% with his toe injury and I believe Johnny Flynn will take advantage of his injury.

Jonny Flynn Is good, but will they beat Oklahoma....lol I got them beating Oklahoma but not really sure of it...How ever I got Gonzaga beating UNC anyone else think that that will Happen....I also have Purdue beating UCONN:Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:Jonny Flynn Is good, but will they beat Oklahoma....lol I got them beating Oklahoma but not really sure of it...How ever I got Gonzaga beating UNC anyone else think that that will Happen....I also have Purdue beating UCONN:Thumbs:

Good point. Anything can happen. I have Mississippi St going to sweet 16. Let's see what will happen.
theVILLE Wrote:Jonny Flynn Is good, but will they beat Oklahoma....lol I got them beating Oklahoma but not really sure of it...How ever I got Gonzaga beating UNC anyone else think that that will Happen....I also have Purdue beating UCONN:Thumbs:

Maybe, I have Western Kentucky beating Gonzaga and moving on to face north Carolina
NYY10 Wrote:Maybe, I have Western Kentucky beating Gonzaga and moving on to face north Carolina

If that happens my bracket is screwed...lol
I have a bracket going right now and about 20 of the 47 people have PITT falling to OK st. or tennessee in the secound round.... is that possible...lol I know its possible but anybody else see that....
Legacy 6o6 Wrote:Good point. Anything can happen. I have Mississippi St going to sweet 16. Let's see what will happen.

I also have Miss State going to the Sweet 16.
I have Miss going that far to. and theVille OKL St could pull the upset over Pitt, I have Tennessee winning out of them two though. and my bracket would be killed without Pitt in it lol
Where can i get online and fill out a bracket?
Louisville vs Michigan State...Cards winning

Connecticut vs Missouri...Missouri winning

Florida State vs Villanova...Villanova winning

North Carolina vs Syracuse...Tarheels winning

I then have Cards beating the Tarheels in the championship.

GO CARDS!!!
Crazyhorse I like your pick.
Thanks!
theVILLE Wrote:I have a bracket going right now and about 20 of the 47 people have PITT falling to OK st. or tennessee in the secound round.... is that possible...lol I know its possible but anybody else see that....

If Pitt loses I'll probably rip up my bracket.