Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Tennis
lots of new players thats good!
Who new is playing?
Do you guys have a schedule yet? I am wondering when we are going to play you this year.
Looking to be a really great year on courts!
We got a great transfer from JBS. She was doubles regional champ. I think we will have a shot at winning region this year.
That transfer is Haley Kincaid. And speaking of JBS, their boys and girls team both beat PCC in tennis yesterday.
Correction Water Boy. The boys match between Letcher Central and Pike County Central was a tie. Five singles and one doubles match were played, with Pike Central starting out with two forfeit points against them due to only having five boys to play. Pike Central won three singles and the number one doubles match (Letcher Central boys walked off the court when Pike Central was leading 6-5, so the win win to PC). Letcher Central won two singles. The number two doubles could not be played due to darkness so that point did not go against either team. Therefore, the final score was 4-4. In actual match score from the matches played, PC has the advantage 4-2.
Ooopps!

Just now saw that water boy meant Perry county Central and JBS, not Pike County Central and Letcher Central, sorry!
Why would you call me "Waterboy" when you have the exact same stature on this site?
Didnt know they played Tennis at PCC.