Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunks!
What has been the best dunk you saw this year?
Ricardo Johnson Holmes over 3 CCHS defenders in the paint
In Eastern Ky...No doubt Tyler Mullins's dunk off the lob against Hazard in the district championship is the best i've seen
No one dunk in a game at LCC. Wonder if we have any cabable?
king360 Wrote:In Eastern Ky...No doubt Tyler Mullins's dunk off the lob against Hazard in the district championship is the best i've seen

I agree. This was awesome!
The old fashion dunk c. varney had when Shelby Valley played against Belfry this year.TongueirateSho i think he only 6' if i am not mistaken
i saw the one by mullins for pcc and it was nice. does anyone have any videos because that would awesome if someone could put some videos on here for us to see.
Holmes Player
deib gross from pike central either his half court ally oop from hobo mccoy against p'burg or his amazing power dunk from under the goal in which he jumped back wards against johnson central and by the way hes only 5'10
Justin Jones has had some pretty sweet dunks this year.
The ally ooop to Mullins in the 54th district champoinship game was sweet, and the best I've seen.
cougarpride08 Wrote:No one dunk in a game at LCC. Wonder if we have any cabable?

When we played Belfry at Belfry there was 2 dunks in a JV game one by Dustin Collins before he quit and one by Kendale Ballou(who is a freshmen this year)Collins was a Sophomore. They are capable !!Even big Dakota Cornett can dunk a ball, Cole cornett can dunk.
Chad Jackson from Scott Co against Campbell County, baseline spin move then went up and put his arm down inside the rim to his elbow, I think the kids call it honey-dipping.
Saw several nice dunks by Justin Jones from HAZARD!!
lil dog Wrote:When we played Belfry at Belfry there was 2 dunks in a JV game one by Dustin Collins before he quit and one by Kendale Ballou(who is a freshmen this year)Collins was a Sophomore. They are capable !!Even big Dakota Cornett can dunk a ball, Cole cornett can dunk.

Why did he quit? Is he coming back?
He said he did not like basketball. From what I seen he didn't want to work very hard. Seemed like a good kid and with a little hard work could have been one of the better post players at LCC, plus even with a big lead they never put him in much. His dunk in that game was nice because he took contact and still dunked it, the other dunk was off of a steal it was nice because the kid jumped from the volley ball line that goes through the paint.
Dieb Gross had 4 dunks in a win and one of them was a and 1 against JC game...Off the hook, true street baller, that could have been a great asset if coached right...