Poll: ???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
No
36.84%
Not Sure
13.16%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretend That You Are Mitch Barnhart
No do not fire him, I like Gillespie he brings a new attitude to the team yes some things he does are not great but what coach can do everything right. Look at his recruits coming in next year and so on, next years squard if meeks and patterson stay could bring home number 8. Also who would we get if they did make a bad decision and fire him? What coach would want to come to Kentucky after we just fired a coach after only 2 years. come on now people use your heards.
here lately, its looking to me that Billy G is asking to be out.
if he keeps it up, he'll get his wish soon.
Look at this information I just found from Scout.com:

Kentucky National Recruit Ranking:

2008 - 15th
2009 - 13th (Ironically, right below Minnesota. Tubby Smith's team.)

This proves Coach Gillispie can recruit.
vundy33 Wrote:I would fire him, I've never liked the guy. IMO he has a bad attitude and doesn't really enjoy coaching here. He was overrated before and I knew it. He's not a recruiting guru like everyone said he was either. You can't expect to win when you have a different starting line-up every **** game. I hate him and can't wait until we fire him after this season. Bob Knight has said he is going to comeback to coaching...wouldn't it be great if we got him.

:Clap: Amen to that I complently agree.
I would go ahead and get rid of barnhardt.
If I were Barnhardt I would fire Billy G and then I would resign myself.
I was orignally going to put on here that he needed another year but after this weekends game I see he should be let go for this reason: His players have tuned him out, you can see it on their faces as well as how they play. When that happens its time for a coach to go.
one more year. Two if we go to the tournament and win some games.