Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steph Curry or Jodie Meeks
Stardust Wrote:Like I said, there is UK sitting at the top all by themselves, then in order you have:

WKU
EKU
NKU
Transylvania
Pikeville college/Louisville (could be flip-flopped, both are about the same)

UK has had to let the other teams in the state feel good about themselves before we go back to socking them in the teeth again:Clap:

cool uk is also on top of the list of greatest basketball teams of all time.
Stardust Wrote:Yeah, we play D1 basketball over here. I think they were considering moving the Big East into D1 someday. I hate when they do things like that, it just waters everything down!

Them teams just beat the SEC and put them out of the rankings dont they
Stardust Wrote:VMI is the best team in the Nation aren't they? They have scored more points than any other college team in the country, so they have to be the best! :biggrin:

NO not really once again look at who they play against teams like UK and Radford and Unc Asheville them teams that cant winConfusedhh: you know they should play Gardner webb
TheONLY1 Wrote:western kentucky.wooooooooooo

Oh yeah by the way Louisvile beat Kentucky
DeuceUL Wrote:Way to dodge the question... Thanks for playing. :thanks: :Thumbs:

No problem man do Iget a trophy for winning.
theVILLE Wrote:NO not really once again look at who they play against teams like UK and Radford and Unc Asheville them teams that cant winConfusedhh: you know they should play Gardner webb

Hey or they could that sh*t team evansville who destroyed western kentucky, you know the team who beat whats suppose to be one of the best louisville teams by more then 10 hahaha yeaaaaaaa
TheONLY1 Wrote:if the sec had half the teams in college basketball in there conference they would be the best too lol

Oh there is just 4 more teams in the big est than in the SEC.... And just because UK is ruined now thanks to the coach in the past decade or something than it isnt our fought:lmao:
TheONLY1 Wrote:No problem man do Iget a trophy for winning.

The only thing you won is the Short Bus award. :1:
theVILLE Wrote:Oh yeah by the way Louisvile beat Kentucky

uk has beat uofl 26 times....go ahead an brag that you beat us at your home court on a buzzerbeater this year though but were rebuilding and this is suppose to be one of the cards better teams....Right?????
TheONLY1 Wrote:cool uk is also on top of the list of greatest basketball teams of all time.

Means nothing right now does it....lol Pitino had UK up there at the top of the nation and you all couldnt find another coach half as good as him and he went to little old louisville and took them to the top of the nation.... But you brag all you want about UK's history becasue history is nothing right now
theVILLE Wrote:Oh there is just 4 more teams in the big est than in the SEC.... And just because UK is ruined now thanks to the coach in the past decade or something than it isnt our fought:lmao:

Its not your fault you mean...spelled it wrong big dawg
DeuceUL Wrote:The only thing you won is the Short Bus award. :1:

sweeeeeeetttttttttttt mannnnnnnnn
I would have to say Curry.
theVILLE Wrote:Means nothing right now does it....lol Pitino had UK up there at the top of the nation and you all couldnt find another coach half as good as him and he went to little old louisville and took them to the top of the nation.... But you brag all you want about UK's history becasue history is nothing right now

Well the cats won the year after he left so were doing fine. He still won 1 for the cards. When was the last time you all won one. Was it 1986?
theVILLE Wrote:Means nothing right now does it....lol Pitino had UK up there at the top of the nation and you all couldnt find another coach half as good as him and he went to little old louisville and took them to the top of the nation.... But you brag all you want about UK's history becasue history is nothing right now

Well the cats won the year after he left so were doing fine. He still hasn't won 1 for the cards. When was the last time you all won one. Was it 1986?
TheONLY1 Wrote:Well the cats won the year after he left so were doing fine. He still won 1 for the cards. When was the last time you all won one. Was it 1986?

Ok yeah you won with his team right...lol and I think 2009 was the last championship Right DeuceUL:Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:Ok yeah you won with his team right...lol and I think 2009 was the last championship Right DeuceUL:Thumbs:

You all think your going to win a championship lol i mean notre dame beat you guys by like 40 a few days before that ucla beat notre dame by llike 50 lol. I think the big east is overrated. There good but not as good as you all let on to be.
theVILLE Wrote:Ok yeah you won with his team right...lol and I think 2009 was the last championship Right DeuceUL:Thumbs:

While I hope it happens, it's a little too soon to be crowning anyone champ for 2009.
I love Meeks but Curry is a better all around player.
DeuceUL Wrote:While I hope it happens, it's a little too soon to be crowning anyone champ for 2009.

Yeah but still the chance is there
FBALL Wrote:I love Meeks but Curry is a better all around player.

Thank you but they will probaly call for your head now
I would take Meeks. Curry is the better all around player right now but Meeks has a lot more potential. Meeks has (as Mr. Kellogg would say) physicality and his movement without the ball is ooutstanding. I agree he is still learning and that's why I take him, he ranks close to Curry now and in a year or two will surpass Curry and be the better player.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I would take Meeks. Curry is the better all around player right now but Meeks has a lot more potential. Meeks has (as Mr. Kellogg would say) physicality and his movement without the ball is ooutstanding. I agree he is still learning and that's why I take him, he ranks close to Curry now and in a year or two will surpass Curry and be the better player.

What happens if his game doesn't improve?
louisville is garbage. wont make it out of the 2nd round of the NCAA tourney.
Curry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Curry due to the fact that he has shown more leadership than Meeks.
TheONLY1 Wrote:uk has beat uofl 26 times....go ahead an brag that you beat us at your home court on a buzzerbeater this year though but were rebuilding and this is suppose to be one of the cards better teams....Right?????

Last Year at RUPP?????:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:Last Year at RUPP?????:lmao:

Are we not playing at UL at rupp anymore?