Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys!
Im so glad to be a part of this web site finally. Ive had my two cents for years and have had no way to speak them.

Now i am addicted. Thanks guys. :thumb:
It dont take long to become addicted. This place absolutely rocks. Im dead serious. I dont understand how other state sites can justify charging when this site is free and just far superior.
BTW, Welcome PvilleCheer alulm. Im sure you will enjoy yourself. I know I sure do.
WELCOME pvillecheer.......Glad to have you aboard and if you need anything dont hesitate to ask my self or a mod......We are glad to have ya to our "family" hope you enjoy it as much as I do
:welcome: This place rocks and I'm with christv it doesn't take long to become addicted...I basically live on here since my wreck...If you need anything don't hesitate to ask we have a ton of admins and mods who would be happy to help you out.
Welcome PCA! :dance: :dance:
Welcome to BGR. If you need anything just let us know.
Welcome to BGR!! Have fun!!
welcome to the site hope you have fun and FEED your addiciton!! lol
Welcome!
Welcome to the site !!!!!!!
About time.
Welcome. Enjoy.
hey there....glad to have ya on board the BGR family....its awesome!
Welcome, as it has been said before, if you need anything ask me or any other mod or admin, we are here to help.
Glad that we are where you turned to voice your opinions. You will find that THIS is THE place to be.
Have fun here. Nice to have you in the BGR family.
welcome aboard BGR! Jump right in and have some fun! Smile
Welcome aboard the BGR train. Its as fun as ya make it. Jump in and feeds us some lines.
Welcome cheer alum!
Hello and welcome
thanks for the great welcome yall!!!
welcome hope you enjoy it as much as me
I like the YALL!!!
i like to remember where i came from.