8:00 Letcher vs. Perry

Tuesday
6:30 Leslie vs. Cordia
8:00 Breathitt vs. Owsley
Good luck to all teams!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Breathitt should have no problume with anyone. LCC and Breathitt should match up agian in the Championship game. But LCC could also get beaten, then it will be a cake walk for Breathitt.
C.Clair Wrote:Breathitt should have no problume with anyone. LCC and Breathitt should match up agian in the Championship game. But LCC could also get beaten, then it will be a cake walk for Breathitt.
LCC will not be beaten by anyone in the top bracket. It will be Breathitt and LCC on neutral floor for the crown.
Breathitt just has to much for LCC and the rest of the 14th. They have a 50 game winning streak against teams from the 14th. I dont see anyone beating them either anytime soon. Breathitt played a schedule this year to prepare for time of year.
Breathitt an Letcher in the final game. Breathitt takes it.
The way I see it is that the LCC boys were supposed to lose to KCC but it did not happen. This is what every one thought because they had lost twice to KCC.This is the reason I believe that the LCC girls will beat Breathitt just because it is hard to beat a team twice in one season.And Breathitt knows that LCC is not going to be easy,its been tuff both times they played.

GO SHARAYE AND TEE
Letcher and BC in the finals>
Letcher wins it all !!!
Breathitt wins it all in the 14th..................for the next 4 years.:worthy:BREATHITT LADYCATS
I think Letcher Central will win it, and with the youth they have they could dominate the region for the next 3 or 4 years. They have gotten better every game this season. I think they're playing the best ball in the region right now.
Breathitt wins it easy.