Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adams Blackcats Back 2 Back regional archery champs !!!
Congrats Coach Holliday, Coach Messer and TEAM !!!!!!!!!
Thanks canoeman from Austin Bailey 5th place regional middle school shooter :thanks:
Congrats Blackcats!
Thanks Canoeman Regional Elementary Winner Bj Holliday And I Hope Our Archery Team Continues To Have A Great Season
Great job Blackcats. Both teams region champs!
Elem. Female
1st place Grace Boleyn
2nd place Sasha Kidd
4th Mariah Hackworth

Elem. Male
1st place Billy Jack (BJ) Holliday
2nd Tyler Bays
3rd Grant Martin
5th Blake Davis

Middle Female
1st Montana Lemaster
2nd Morgan Short
3rd Kate Rose
4th Tiffany Wertz
5th Alli Hopkins

Middle Male
1st Mckinley Minix
2nd Hunter Brown
3rd Cody Chaffin
5th Austin Bailey

Overall female: Montana Lemaster
Overall Male: Mickinley Minix

AMS Blackcats took 18 of 22 individual trophies

Great tournament!
All teams done very good.
AB combs
Leatherwood
Fleming Neon
JM Stumbo
Harlan High
and
Adams

Congrats to eveyone and
Good luck at state to all that qualify.
canoeman06 Wrote:Congrats Coach Holliday, Coach Messer and TEAM !!!!!!!!!

Everything looked really good for the Blackcats today except for I think they were missing one thing, I think they were missing a coach! I saw him at the national tournament last year wearing an AMS archery shirt with a badge that said COACH. If anyone has any info. on AMS's missing coach you should contact the AMS blackcat coaching staff ASAP.
Congrats Blackcats and Coach Holliday.
Rivalrat Wrote:Everything looked really good for the Blackcats today except for I think they were missing one thing, I think they were missing a coach! I saw him at the national tournament last year wearing an AMS archery shirt with a badge that said COACH. If anyone has any info. on AMS's missing coach you should contact the AMS blackcat coaching staff ASAP.

He was spotted in Pikeville yesterday afternoon !!!!!!!!
Rivalrat Wrote:Everything looked really good for the Blackcats today except for I think they were missing one thing, I think they were missing a coach! I saw him at the national tournament last year wearing an AMS archery shirt with a badge that said COACH. If anyone has any info. on AMS's missing coach you should contact the AMS blackcat coaching staff ASAP.

One other piece of info on the missing coach.
Last seen with a camera around his neck--if the camera is found please forward copies to AMS.
[quote=Rivalrat]Everything looked really good for the Blackcats today except for I think they were missing one thing, I think they were missing a coach! I saw him at the national tournament last year wearing an AMS archery shirt with a badge that said COACH. If anyone has any info. on AMS's missing coach you should contact the AMS blackcat coaching staff ASAP.[/QUOTE

as a member of that team i wouldl like to thank him for his hard work and dedication on the national tournament day. im wondering if he will return for the state and or national tournament this year.
canoeman06 Wrote:He was spotted in Pikeville yesterday afternoon !!!!!!!!

Was he wearing a free t-shirt and eating a peanut butter sandwich?