Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you think Betsy Layne will fair in the upcoming season
they return ther hole infield and two out fielders and have 8 seniors
I dont tink that they will be any good
The Bobcats should be very good this season with some good players and pitchers.
Its going to be a toss up between prestonsburg, betsy layne, and south floyd for the runner up position in the district. Neither team lost many players from last season. But the top dog in the district will be AC
Betsy Layne should have a good season. But if Little and Turner are pitching well at tounament time the district belongs to A.C
they are awful...STICK TO GIRLS SPORTS!!!!
The Bobcats should be really good this season, they return a great team.
They may win 10 games if they are lucky.
Betsy Has a very good team but they are a little streaky sometimes! Like last year when they won the floyd county conference and then lost in the first round of the districts to south floyd!
"bigman21" Wrote:they return ther hole infield and two out fielders and have 8 seniors

They might do pretty good
Betsy Layne should contend to win Runner-Up in the 58th Disrict. They lost the conference player of the year, Jordan Case, but return Derek Case, Pat Stapleton, Brandon Thacker, Cody Click, and Brandon Kidd. The Bobcats should have a pretty successful 2006 season (record wise), but I don't see them making it far into the region (if they even get there).
Will Derek be the only pitcher they have?. I heard that Pat Stapleton hurt his shoulder an wont be pitchin much any truth to that?
they will be good
I predict that they arent going to be very good.