Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outstanding Players For Magoffin County
i think a big story for this season would be magoffin countys SS MIke Montgomery in the # 1 spot last season lead the league in steals with a total of 46 aslo there CF Antwan Gibson who bats in the 4 spot also broke the magoffin recored for homeruns in 1 season hitting away to a 600 avg. hitting 17 homeruns for the season... i''m what u might say a big hornet fan and i know thses guys are going far good luck guys best of luck to u :rock: GO HORNETS:wenumber1
i agree mike montgomery is a really good player and antwan gibson is a promiseing player as well i look for both of them to have a really good season this upcomeing season good luck to the hornets!!!!!
Mike is my nephew thanks for the complements.i got to see him play once last year hope to see more next season. good luck hornets
"Hornetfan07" Wrote:i think a big story for this season would be magoffin countys SS MIke Montgomery in the # 1 spot last season lead the league in steals with a total of 46 aslo there CF Antwan Gibson who bats in the 4 spot also broke the magoffin recored for homeruns in 1 season hitting away to a 600 avg. hitting 17 homeruns for the season... i''m what u might say a big hornet fan and i know thses guys are going far good luck guys best of luck to u :rock: GO HORNETS:wenumber1

I think if you're not inflating their stats by a lot then there is no reason they shouldn't have dominated 15th Region Baseball last season...I for sure don't buy the .600 average in a season..Maybe a .600 obp but if he batted .600 with 17 homers scouts would have been all over Magoffin County looking at him..The 46 stolen bases is a little hard to believe too...
wasnt 46 stolen base was 37 that much is true
Sounds like they should have a pretty good team this season. Can't wait to hear from them.