Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Player in college football
who is the best player in college football
IMO V. Young from texas
I'd go with either Vince Young or Reggie Bush. I'll say Vince since I despise USC.
Reggie Bush
Vince Young
Brodie Croyle is the best comeback player at this point....thought I might mention that.
Vince my homie he is inVINCable

Heisman:theman: :#1:
Did nobody watch the USC Notre Dame game? Reggie Bush is hands down the best player. Vince Yung is a Heisman Trophy winner in most years, but this year with Bush in the game there is no contest. If you were to put the ball in Bush's hands as many times as it is in Young's you would have a highlight film that was never ending. Reggie Bush is head and shoulders above everyone els in college football, but young is the only one that should be mentioned besides Bush IMO.
Reggie Bush without a doubt. He's the frontrunner for the Heisman. A close 2nd is Vince Young.
Reggie Bush is amzing
Matt Leinhart
I get tired of hearing bout all these Usc players there good but geeze.. I think that Riggs from UT is underrated bad
bush is an amazing talent, but what about on the other side of the ball, my vote for the best defensive player would be aj hawk, he is just wicked, im not an ohio state fan but that linebacker trio is awesome.
"shafter9" Wrote:I get tired of hearing bout all these Usc players there good but geeze.. I think that Riggs from UT is underrated bad
Riggs would not see the field for USC.
One of the most underrated players in college football would have to be Brady Quinn for ND....hes thrown for over 400 yards twice this year...and has had a few 300 yard games as well.....but overall best player would have to be Reggie Bush
I would have to say Bush from USC..He is absolutly amazing!!!!!!!