Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you want Ricky Williams on your team?
With all his previous problems invloing pot, and quitting the Dolphins, would you want Ricky Williams on your team?
i dont think that i would want him on my team because he doesnt seem to be as productive as he used to be before he smoked all that pot
Well i would want him on my team whenever he smoked pot...but now i dont think i would...but i would offer it to him if would make him better haa
I'd have him on my team because regardless of his past, I think he still has the potential to become the premiere running back that he once was.
Considering he's getting paid the league minimum right now, I'd love to have him on my team. If he becomes too much of a distraction and problem, cut him. If he becomes the premier back he once was, his trade value will be phenomenal.
yes i would love to have him on my team....w/the league minimum pay, he is producing a little bit....most league min. players are those who never smell the field...so it looks ok to me.
"blackcatfan_48" Wrote:i dont think that i would want him on my team because he doesnt seem to be as productive as he used to be before he smoked all that pot

Blackcatfan 48 he hasnt had the chance to show what he could do that havent used him.

As long as he could get back into shape and un the plays again i would want him he has the potential to be as good as he wasCool
YES!!!!!!!!I would love to have Ricky on my team ,but it would be with an incentive based contract.

He does the work, he'll get the money.