Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 2 Teams For 2010
I heard Joe Lunardi say on espn today that the TOP 2 teams in the nation you could GUARANTEE it would be Ohio St. and Louisville, because of the recruiting classes that the coaches get.... THOUGHTS
WOOOOOOOOOO..... I am surrised nobody has commented on this I am glad to her that
For what sport?

Basketball, Football, Baseball, Table Tennis, Interprative Dance?
Duke
BaseballIsLife Wrote:For what sport?

BIL, could you give us your take on "under-water Basket weaving" teams for next year? :thatsfunn
Stardust Wrote:BIL, could you give us your take on "under-water Basket weaving" teams for next year? :thatsfunn

SORRY YOUR TEAM ISNT AT THE TOP OF THE NATION YOU DONT HAVE TO GET YOUR PANTIES IN A WODE HERE....LOL :lmao:
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:Duke

I think he had them in around 7 or 8 I remember Mich. st was 3 and syracuse was 4
BaseballIsLife Wrote:For what sport?

ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE YOUR TEAM ISNT THERE DONT GET ALL MAD...FIND A NEW COACH THAT CAN RECRUIT!!!
theVILLE Wrote:SORRY YOUR TEAM ISNT AT THE TOP OF THE NATION YOU DONT HAVE TO GET YOUR PANTIES IN A WODE HERE....LOL :lmao:

What's a WODE, maybe I want them in a WODE if I knew what it is???? :eyeroll:
theVILLE Wrote:ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE YOUR TEAM ISNT THERE DONT GET ALL MAD...FIND A NEW COACH THAT CAN RECRUIT!!!

lol doesn't 3 of UL's commits play on the same team as Dominique ferguson the UK commit and OH YEA the STAR PLAYER of that team Haha.
Michigan State will win it all next year anyway fella's.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Uconn and North Carolina.
memphis and syracuse. recruiting class means nothing though if the players dont live up to it. UCLA had the #1 class and they havent done a thing this year. other then lose. and UL will always be a mediocre team. they cant win there conference with the team they got now, they go 10 deep this year and have 5 losses. they will be the same every year. and dont even say duke. there team never changes. decent players, 25+ win season and very early exit in the NCAA tourney. so count them out for a national title.
Stardust Wrote:What's a WODE, maybe I want them in a WODE if I knew what it is???? :eyeroll:

:thatsfunn Sorry theville your right. But this is funny:thatsfunn