Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball order
I talked with Paintball Discounters today and they may be able to offer a discount for a bulk order. Let me know if you are interested and the quanity you would want. I will call them back with some totals and see what they will offer. I will let you know what they say afterwards.
Are you talking about ordering paintballs?
They said they could give a discount depending on the number ordered. I thought if everyone would tell me if they were interested and what they would order then that would give me a number to get back to them to see what they would offer. So I guess this is to see if we have the interest and what the discount would be before we actually place an order.
I'm interested in paintballs! I'd buy them in bulk if we got a good enough deal.
I am interested in paintballs. I think I may go to the game tonight if I don't change my mind so get in touch. Wait a minute I changed my mind I am not going to the game tonight.:biggrin:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I am interested in paintballs. I think I may go to the game tonight if I don't change my mind so get in touch. Wait a minute I changed my mind I am not going to the game tonight.:biggrin:

Your Stupid!!!!! :lmao:
RPS Premium with blue fill 2 boxes can get for 45$ box go to the find.com 51$ at paintball discounters
Im interested!!
All this sounds great, but the Sniper's only concern is the quality of the paintballs. We all know that cheap paintballs either bust or don't shoot straight. It's frustrating when you don't feel like you can hit anyone (I've heard). The Sniper also likes a bright colored paintball you can see when shot.

The Sniper's had a lot of luck with the MPACTS. They are around $40 for 2000. If we can find a better paintball at a cheaper price then The Sniper's in, but the Sniper can't see just buying anything.
We talked about RPS Premium, the No. 1 selling paintball. They have some different color shell and fill.
I would be interested in paintballs if they are pretty good ones
Just checked generaljoes.com and they have RPS Premium for $39.95 and $5.00 off each case if you buy 5 or more cases and no sales tax if 10 cases bought. They have evil and marbillizer for $49.95 with $5.00 off each case if we buy 10 or more.
I'm interested if they're good quality paintballs, I've heard marbelizers are good but I've never shot any. I like the Anarchy balls they seem to shoot good in my gun but I heard some others had some trouble with them....the paint in them is like toothpaste it doesn't slosh around inside the ball & they fly straighter.
I found a place in Winchester that sells Nelson paintballs ( hotspots, precision, anarchy ) alot cheaper than Blaines. I actually ordered 10 cases for Barker, Tate, Iguana and myself. I have to go pick them up saturday, shipping 10 cases UPS was way to much money.

http://www.customcyl.com/store/index.php...6852761b13