Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainer Racing a Nascar Legacy
For those who are long time racing fans probley know of this prestigous family. They are from Prestonsburg and knowing them personally are some of the greatest people you'd ever know. The youngest Lorin is Chip Gannis's head of driver development. This is a great video of 9 minutes to give some info on the once "inovative" race team.

Yep, know all about them, Dad was best friends with Alan (the one who passed away, in the early 2000's) I remember going to there house alot when I was younger and going swimming and stuff. Good times. Dad has a ton of memoriabilia and stuff that they gave him.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Yep, know all about them, Dad was best friends with Alan (the one who passed away, in the early 2000's) I remember going to there house alot when I was younger and going swimming and stuff. Good times. Dad has a ton of memoriabilia and stuff that they gave him.

Yeah they are some great people Alan was a wonderful guy. I remember when Lorin discovered Tony and we all drove of to Eldora to meet him. I was only like 6 or 7 at the time but i can remember it like it was yesterday.
Is the museum still open in P-burg?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Is the museum still open in P-burg?

im pretty sure it is, not 100% on that
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Is the museum still open in P-burg?

I never knew there was a museum in Prestonburg.

Wheres it located in Prestonburg???
MisterPerfect Wrote:I never knew there was a museum in Prestonburg.

Wheres it located in Prestonburg???

3rd St/S Central Ave
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:im pretty sure it is, not 100% on that

The museum is open. Best to call for an appointment if you would like to take a tour. It's in the old post office in Prestonsburg. Some priceless stuff in there. Very nice. Cool video...