Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/Vanderbilt updates
Meeks foul and the guy pushes Meeks with his elbow???
I am so sick of all the stupid fouls.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Did you honestly expect to get that call though?

no, :HitWall:
NIKE2010 Wrote:I am so sick of all the stupid fouls.

It's just not enjoyable to watch
Did it not look like Meeks just got killed? Vandy gets that call every time
Am I missing something, but ESPN.com shows the fouls at 26 UK, 19 Vandy???
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Did it not look like Meeks just got killed? Vandy gets that call every time

It is really sad
Did they just call on a foul on Vandy? OMG
Alright a more telling stat Freethrows attempted: UK 10, Vandy 38
Stardust Wrote:I dis agree and have no interest in all the bull about it being the coache's fault that argument is old and has no relevance anymore :please:

BULL****... IT DOES.. you obviously know nothing about basketball and have never coached to have any relevance.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Did they just call on a foul on Vandy? OMG

They were legally bound to call something
27 fouls on Kentucky
21 on Vandy

not that big of a difference.
mrfootball03 Wrote:BULL****... IT DOES.. you obviously know nothing about basketball and have never coached to have any relevance.

You know, I have coached, and I am the first to say that if a player does not do his job, he does not play
Well it's panic mode for UK...We must win out in my opinion or have a strong showing in the sec tourney, or we are NIT bound.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:27 fouls on Kentucky
21 on Vandy

It's the Freethrow stats that tesll the story, more so than the fouls
Kentucky loss so now we get to read how the coach is stupid, the coach needs fired and or this player should not be on the court or that player should have played more.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:27 fouls on Kentucky
21 on Vandy

Not that big of a difference but Vandy has shot 38 free throws and UK has shot 10.
this game was called horrible.. but you can't expect to get any calls on the road.. coach decided to press with 2 minutes to go?.. why not 9 minutes to go..
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Well it's panic mode for UK...We must win out in my opinion or have a strong showing in the sec tourney, or we are NIT bound.

I disagree. We all knew it was going to be tough to win at Vandy, especially with no Patterson. We thought the season was over when we lost 3 in a row. I still see the Cats making the tournament.
18-23 Free throws for Kentucky
30-38 for Vandy
we have about a 10% chance to make the tourney unless we win the SEC Tourney.
Cats are only a 1/2 game out of 1st place in their division, it's not over
Wow, ridiculous fouls. there goes my plans on having a good week.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:18-23 Free throws for Kentucky
30-38 for Vandy

15 more freethrows is HUGE
Stardust Wrote:Cats are only a 1/2 game out of 1st place in their division, it's not over
You are correct but if you were to read some of the post on here you would think the Cats are 0-20.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Kentucky loss so now we get to read how the coach is stupid, the coach needs fired and or this player should not be on the court or that player should have played more.

please tell me how one team shots 32 freethrows (18 in the first half) while the other team only shots nearly half while each team has played with equal physicality in the paint. There is no answer just home cookin. Its pathetic absolutley pathetic
Stardust Wrote:15 more freethrows is HUGE
It is a big difference from the little I watched it was not the refs who kept the Cats from winning.
Stardust Wrote:I disagree. We all knew it was going to be tough to win at Vandy, especially with no Patterson. We thought the season was over when we lost 3 in a row. I still see the Cats making the tournament.

no one is going to feel sorry for us because we didnt have Patterson.. They arn't going to give us a spot because "well, they werent supposed to win anyways"

Kentucky will prolly lose two more in the regular season.. then once in the sec tourney.. I don't see us getting in with 11 loses and no wins over a ranked opponent..