Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Sports Guys" Airing Tonight (2/16). Click Here to Listen 7-9pm and Post Question
www.wdhr.com or www.ekbsports.com

"The Sports Guys" airs tonight, 7 til 9pm on 93.1 WDHR & 104.5 FM/960 TALK RADIO and you can click on the links above to listen online as well.

We will be discussing the upcoming district tournaments in detail, UK Basketball, Daytona 500 recap and whole lot more...

Post any questions here about anything on your mind. Remember, Joe Kinzer and Ryno discussed the comeback of Nature Boy on last week's show!
Why do you think Eku doesn't sign more mountain kids in football?
3 Shelby Valley questions.

1. Has SV ever been ranked higher than the present#3 in Lex. Herald?

2. Any team ever had longer than SV present 50+win home streak?

3. SV has 16 wins in a row, who has done that before, locally ?

I have more of these if needed.
jammin' jamey Wrote:www.wdhr.com or www.ekbsports.com

"The Sports Guys" airs tonight, 7 til 9pm on 93.1 WDHR & 900/Pikeville and 104.5 FM/960 Prestonsburg, and 1400/Williamson TALK RADIO and you can click on the links above to listen online as well.

We will be discussing the upcoming district tournaments in detail, UK Basketball, Pikeville College basketball, A-Rod, Daytona 500 recap and whole lot more...

Post any questions here about anything on your mind. Remember, Joe Kinzer and Ryno discussed the comeback of Nature Boy on last week's show!
I guarantee Nature Boy will not be discussed on tonight's show.
Heard of any high school football hires recently?
allseasonfan Wrote:Heard of any high school football hires recently?
No

Have you?
What have you heard?
FOX SPORTS Wrote:I guarantee Nature Boy will not be discussed on tonight's show.

Ryno wants to create a wrestling segment for the show...
jammin' jamey Wrote:Ryno wants to create a wrestling segment for the show...
Who said the kids get an opinion?