Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA ALL-Star Game: West 146 - East 119
Anyone that watched it have any hightlights?

Looks like Kobe & Shaq shared the MVP award, so it doesn't seem like there is any animosity between these two any longer.
Perfect.
IMO, Shaq did not deserve to be named co-MVP based on stats and performance. Kobe outperformed him. The only reason they were both named co-MVPs is so ESPN and other sports media will have something to talk about.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:IMO, Shaq did not deserve to be named co-MVP based on stats and performance. Kobe outperformed him. The only reason they were both named co-MVPs is so ESPN and other sports media will have something to talk about.

I agree completely.
Shaq did have a nice give and go on the wing when he passed it to Chris Paul through Dwight Howard's legs, but yeh I agree Kobe should have got the MVP all to himself.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:IMO, Shaq did not deserve to be named co-MVP based on stats and performance. Kobe outperformed him. The only reason they were both named co-MVPs is so ESPN and other sports media will have something to talk about.

Exactly.
I also thought that Kobe should have had the MVP all to himself.
Did anyone see that insane dunk by lebron at the end of the game?
blackcat_mc Wrote:Did anyone see that insane dunk by lebron at the end of the game?

Yea, I saw it. It was a little taste of what will happen next year if he is chosen for the Slam Dunk Contest.
Bengal4Life Wrote:Yea, I saw it. It was a little taste of what will happen next year if he is chosen for the Slam Dunk Contest.

His head was seriously above the rim, no exaggeration.
I didnt watch the whole game, just the second half, but i saw Lebron make two moves in heavy traffic that just amazed me.