Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville beats Depaul by 45 points
After the embarrsing loss to Notre Dame Thursday.....Louisville came out and slaughtered Depaul... they had 18 threes out of 36 and Terrence williams didnt start and didnt score....he had 6 assists....Preston Knowles had 17 points and 5-7 from three.....The Cards have bounced back
theVILLE Wrote:After the embarrsing loss to Notre Dame Thursday.....Louisville came out and slaughtered Depaul... they had 18 threes out of 36 and Terrence williams didnt start and didnt score....he had 6 assists....Preston Knowles had 17 points and 5-7 from three.....The Cards have bounced back

Terrence Williams didn't score today and Jodie Meeks had 45...and you would still rather have Williams...:biggrin:

Still a good bounce-back for UL.
Congrats to Lville. still one of the best in the country. IMO
Glad the Cards took this one.
Is Depaul an NAIA school? Confusedhh:
Way to bounce back!
Stardust Wrote:Is Depaul an NAIA school? Confusedhh:

Says the UC fan, again... Good thing all 16 teams are making the BEast tourney this year. You guys probably should have stayed in C-USA. :igiveup:
Good way for the Ville to rebound.
DeuceUL Wrote:Says the UC fan, again... Good thing all 16 teams are making the BEast tourney this year. You guys probably should have stayed in C-USA. :igiveup:

I went to school at UC, and where did UC come into the conversation.

(Same stuff, different name huh?)
jetpilot Wrote:Terrence Williams didn't score today and Jodie Meeks had 45...and you would still rather have Williams...:biggrin:

Still a good bounce-back for UL.

This is one game though.... Yes as a scorer I would rather have meeks but williams usally scores 20-25 what jodies scores 25-30 most the time but twill has assists and rebounds usally a double double and sometimes a triple double... So as a player NOT JUST A SCORER I would rather have willaims... Yeah I believe it was a bounce back but got a tough game against providence wednesday....
Stardust Wrote:I went to school at UC, and where did UC come into the conversation.

(Same stuff, different name huh?)

No 10 -2 in the big east Im not complaining....