Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Game Cheer Time!
Okay Everybody... it's that time of year again, when Cheer leaders, Band people, (honkers or plunkers... what have you) Pep Clubs... and Fans... it's time to get together and boost the spirit of your respective teams... and "cut loose" @ your respective tournaments! I look forward to all of the Hooplah...(pardon the pun) In-Game is my very favorite type of situation for Cheer Leaders... so Good Luck to All... do your Best & Have Fun... this is THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES!
Great post!!

& so true!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
What do some of you all do to get tHe Spirit going in your respective schools? Like do you hAve a "Spirit Week"... or do you emploY "Attitude Enhancement AsSemblies"...LOL... (Pep RaLlies)... do you do "trEat bags" or paint windows ... have door decoration contests???? Anyone "don" a tu-tu and flitter thru the hallways spouting cheers and so forth?
Everyone can use a little team spirit. Especially the players and coaches.
This is the best time of the year for everyone involved. Especially the students.
I think cheerleaders forget how important in-game competitions are now that KAPOS and other competitions get so much attention!
I realize it is so hard to get people motivated sometimes... but look @ the schools who have enjoyed pulling off the upsets! I have to say that the crowds i witnessed, were small by comparison to years past, but perhaps the fact of school cancellations(weather) were a factor to those 1st round games... and face it... sometimes playing that 2nd card of the evening is a deterrant. I will say I saw some very good squads and games this week so far and my hat is off to those host schools for making each event a success! I also saw some good squads and some good support of teams. I also saw some students, who obviously need a good "flip" to the back of their heads for sitting down before our Country's Color were presented & removed from the playing court. (what losers) and seriously... it makes me nauseous to hear PA folks tell the crowd to stand and REMOVE their hats for the playing or singing of OUR National Anthem?!? What MORON needs that prompt???(the same ones I guess, who need to be reminded to remain standing until those "colors" have left the playing court. Anyway, it has been alot of fun this week and I look forward to even more fun next week @ the 15th Regional Tournament! I am sure there will be plenty of schools and fans to support and show there true school spirit appropriately!Congratulations upon making it to the Expo and Good Luck!