Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notre Dame 90 #7 Louisville 57
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:WESTERN KENTUCKY HILLTOPPERS!!!!! Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

:letsparty :Thumbs:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:WESTERN KENTUCKY HILLTOPPERS!!!!! Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

wow wee that wasn't near as bad as VMI
Stardust Wrote::letsparty :Thumbs:

kentucky game enough said
theVILLE Wrote:kentucky game enough said

7 national championships... :Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:i would remind you of kentcukys losses like VMI by 11 points at rupp
Unc without hansbrough and green 19 points
Miami at rupp
Louisville 3 points HA HABig Grin
Ole miss with out three starters
South Carolina 1 point they couldnt hold downey back
Miss st at rupp they were showed how to shoot the ball a little bit
and arkansas probaly tommorow lol

GOOD POST AGAIN:Thumbs:
Cardfan09 Wrote:GOOD POST AGAIN:Thumbs:

90-57.. GREAT GAME!!!! Big Grin
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:90-57.. GREAT GAME!!!! Big Grin

Who lost a 90-57 game? Was it an NAIA school against a D1 school? Oh, that's right, it was that little school louisville who lost to NOTRE DAME, that's right Big Grin
theVILLE Wrote:kentucky game enough said

That was a long, long time ago, wayyyy back when Louisville played above their heads. UK just overlooked the team from across the state. NOW, when it counts , louisville shows their true identity with the drubbing that they took from a team that lost 7 straight :igiveup:

Big Grin
I was so glad to see Louisville get beat this bad.
Stardust Wrote:Who lost a 90-57 game? Was it an NAIA school against a D1 school? Oh, that's right, it was that little school louisville who lost to NOTRE DAME, that's right Big Grin

Well it was to d-1 schools not VMI or Gardner webb or sandiego st... and I believe that louisville beat the cats this year and last year so that means that notre dame could beat them 36 points right
NIKE2010 Wrote:I was so glad to see Louisville get beat this bad.

Im sorry kentucky couldn't beat them whether long that bad
Stardust Wrote:That was a long, long time ago, wayyyy back when Louisville played above their heads. UK just overlooked the team from across the state. NOW, when it counts , louisville shows their true identity with the drubbing that they took from a team that lost 7 straight :igiveup:

Big Grin

yeah yeah yeah wins are wins and losses are losses and those 7 national championships were way back when to so just be quite about them... in that kinda rivalry noone overlooks anyone but you would no best of how ky overlooked VMI gardner webbBig Grin
i think its funny that loserville got beat to death
Stardust Wrote:Who lost a 90-57 game? Was it an NAIA school against a D1 school? Oh, that's right, it was that little school louisville who lost to NOTRE DAME, that's right Big Grin

yeah it was 74 to 71 little pitiful school ky,, yeah I expect a post with my quote here with 7 national championships, but like you said that was WAYYYYY BACK WHEN:lmao:
VMI leads the country in scoring, What does WKU lead the country in?
RavenBoy Wrote:VMI leads the country in scoring, What does WKU lead the country in?

:1:
They way the Cats and Cards are playing now, it ND won by 35 against Louisville, UK would win by 70! :Clap:
Stardust Wrote:They way the Cats and Cards are playing now, it ND won by 35 against Louisville, UK would win by 70! :Clap:
There is no way ND could beat UK by 33 pts. Patterson would kill there big guy just like he did against Loserville. Now the gaurds are a different story.
renegadehornet Wrote:i think its funny that loserville got beat to death

funny kentucky does more often
Stardust Wrote:They way the Cats and Cards are playing now, it ND won by 35 against Louisville, UK would win by 70! :Clap:

doubt it buddy you all think meeks is better than he is...Id like to see ky play notre dame it would be alot worse...NO PROBALY< I GUARANTEE YOU THAT
theVILLE Wrote:funny kentucky does more often

Last time UL won a title.. :lmao:
RavenBoy Wrote:There is no way ND could beat UK by 33 pts. Patterson would kill there big guy just like he did against Loserville. Now the gaurds are a different story.

Did against louisville what are you talking about CLARKE WAS AWESOME and MEEKS didnt score 45 points neither So I dnt understand...HARANGODY IS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN PATTERSON ANYONE WHO SCORES LIKE THAT AND WINS POY IN THE BIG EAST WELL HE IS ALOT BETTER THAN PATTERSON....WHATS THE EXECUSE FOR GETTING BEAT BY LOUISVILLE..... LUCKY SHOT OR SOMETHING WELL KY GOT LUCKY AGAINST FLORIDA TO THEN:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:doubt it buddy you all think meeks is better than he is...Id like to see ky play notre dame it would be alot worse...NO PROBALY< I GUARANTEE YOU THAT

I'd love to sit here and chit chat with ya but I have 7 rings that needs to be shined up.. so catcha later Cool
theVILLE Wrote:Did against louisville what are you talking about CLARKE WAS AWESOME and MEEKS didnt score 45 points neither So I dnt understand...HARANGODY IS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN PATTERSON ANYONE WHO SCORES LIKE THAT AND WINS POY IN THE BIG EAST WELL HE IS ALOT BETTER THAN PATTERSON....WHATS THE EXECUSE FOR GETTING BEAT BY LOUISVILLE..... LUCKY SHOT OR SOMETHING WELL KY GOT LUCKY AGAINST FLORIDA TO THEN:lmao:

man, just face it.. Louisville is nowhere near Kentucky, North Carolina, Kansas, Duke, UCLA, Indiana status.. They always will be known as the Kentucky B Team LOL They get hand me downs.. (PINTO PINTINO) LOL :lmao:Big Grin:Thumbs:Wink:letsparty
Horrible loss. Pitino said his players wasent ready and had some bad practices leading up to this game.
Do you all really think anyone cares about those 7 championships..this is 2009 i beleive its been a while since UK has done much..and if UK would have played Notre Dame it would have been just as bad if not worse and someone above said Patterson would dominate Harangody..this is proof of how biast UK fans are
mrfootball03 Wrote:man, just face it.. Louisville is nowhere near Kentucky, North Carolina, Kansas, Duke, UCLA, Indiana status.. They always will be known as the Kentucky B Team LOL They get hand me downs.. (PINTO PINTINO) LOL :lmao:Big Grin:Thumbs:Wink:letsparty

I guess you think Billie G. is a better coach than Pitino?..and that Kentucky B team beat you guys..lol
king360 Wrote:I guess you think Billie G. is a better coach than Pitino?..and that Kentucky B team beat you guys..lol

lol your absolutely brilliant with your PP avatar and HUGE sig.. Loserville still sucks Big Grin :Clap: Louisville aint winning a championship anytime soon.. SORRY B TEAM WinkBig Grin:Clap:
king360 Wrote:I guess you think Billie G. is a better coach than Pitino?..and that Kentucky B team beat you guys..lol

First of all, its BILLY not BILLIE and yes he is a better coach as well as recruiter. Good luck rest of the season tho B team because with a coach and with players like you have.. I say its gonna take some major luck the rest of the way. Wink
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:First of all, its BILLY not BILLIE and yes he is a better coach as well as recruiter. Good luck rest of the season tho B team because with a coach and with players like you have.. I say its gonna take some major luck the rest of the way. Wink

That's really not true at all.
Lville has a better team this year and had a better recruiting class come in last year. I'm a fan of both teams but until BillyG proves he can make it past the sweet 16 then theres noway you can say that.