Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notre Dame 90 #7 Louisville 57
king360 Wrote:Do you all really think anyone cares about those 7 championships..this is 2009 i beleive its been a while since UK has done much..and if UK would have played Notre Dame it would have been just as bad if not worse and someone above said Patterson would dominate Harangody..this is proof of how biast UK fans are

Yea I think the 7 national championship's mean quiet a bit to UK fans. It's the fans of Loserville who seem to have a problem with it, they have nothing to compare with the 7 championships. It has been a while since UK has hung a national championship banner up, but they have hung 2 since Loserville has hung any. Look, Louisville has a really good team this year and should go further than UK in the dance so enjoy it while it lasts because the &(% kicking is coming. You had a bad game against ND and really got reamed. The best team dosen't always win. Sometimes teams just don't play well, but for you to make the statement that ND would beat UK worse than they beat UL is a little asinine.
Aslan Wrote:That's really not true at all.
Lville has a better team this year and had a better recruiting class come in last year. I'm a fan of both teams but until BillyG proves he can make it past the sweet 16 then theres noway you can say that.

Last year was BCG first year here, so you can't really count that one as a recruiting year.. count the 09 class.. But when scubby tubby's recruits are out ( not meaning meeks or stevenson) then we will be top 10 team again. :biggrin:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Last year was BCG first year here, so you can't really count that one as a recruiting year.. count the 09 class.. But when scubby tubby's recruits are out ( not meaning meeks or stevenson) then we will be top 10 team again. :biggrin:

Ok, I just think BillyG needs to prove alot more than he has before you say he's a better coach and recruiter than Pitino.
This is about Notre Dame beating louisville Big Grin , how did UK get into this?
MVP2 Wrote:This is about Notre Dame beating louisville Big Grin , how did UK get into this?

LOL.. I have no idea how it got so off topic.. but who ever "theVIlle" is stirs it all up in every thread..
Aslan Wrote:Ok, I just think BillyG needs to prove alot more than he has before you say he's a better coach and recruiter than Pitino.

yeah really I mean he had nothing to do with recruitiung meeks and patterson was considering ky anyway so he hasnt got a decent player... however he probably is a good recruiter because what he did at A&M
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:LOL.. I have no idea how it got so off topic.. but who ever "theVIlle" is stirs it all up in every thread..

where did I bring BILLY G INTO THIS
RavenBoy Wrote:VMI leads the country in scoring, What does WKU lead the country in?

wow wee whats the point UK GOT BEAT BY UOFL:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:wow wee whats the point UK GOT BEAT BY UOFL:lmao:

:zzz:
theVILLE Wrote:wow wee whats the point UK GOT BEAT BY UOFL:lmao:

When will the immaturity end?
kyrifle Wrote:Yea I think the 7 national championship's mean quiet a bit to UK fans. It's the fans of Loserville who seem to have a problem with it, they have nothing to compare with the 7 championships. It has been a while since UK has hung a national championship banner up, but they have hung 2 since Loserville has hung any. Look, Louisville has a really good team this year and should go further than UK in the dance so enjoy it while it lasts because the &(% kicking is coming. You had a bad game against ND and really got reamed. The best team dosen't always win. Sometimes teams just don't play well, but for you to make the statement that ND would beat UK worse than they beat UL is a little asinine.

I am a fan of both teams But no matter what...Lousiville could win the National Championship and in that same year UK could have 2 wins..but everyone would say Uk was the better team that year..because of the National Championships and that means nothing now
outdoorsman43 Wrote:When will the immaturity end?

Probably as soon as it ends on the UK side... Confusedhh:
You know i actually used to cheer for louisville, i mean Rick pitino is their coach and he done alot of good things for UK, and UL is in KY...so why not cheer for them.
Then i saw this guys Youtube page,

http://www.youtube.com/user/roochuckyroo

And i really cant stand them now.
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:You know i actually used to cheer for louisville, i mean Rick pitino is their coach and he done alot of good things for UK, and UL is in KY...so why not cheer for them.
Then i saw this guys Youtube page,

http://www.youtube.com/user/roochuckyroo

And i really cant stand them now.

You know..that almost did it for me too..lol
Wht happened to the cards
DeuceUL Wrote:Probably as soon as it ends on the UK side... Confusedhh:

come on now.. lol you aint got enough posts to be talking like that! :biggrin::Clap:
king360 Wrote:Please tell me how Louisville is overrated...

i can tell u how.they lost by 33 points to a 10 loss team.like Duke OVERRATED.
mrfootball03 Wrote:come on now.. lol you aint got enough posts to be talking like that! :biggrin::Clap:

combined he does:Thumbs:
king360 Wrote:I am a fan of both teams But no matter what...Lousiville could win the National Championship and in that same year UK could have 2 wins..but everyone would say Uk was the better team that year..because of the National Championships and that means nothing now

Great post I agree 100% all I heard was 7 nationl championships which mean nothing now
4_real Wrote:i can tell u how.they lost by 33 points to a 10 loss team.like Duke OVERRATED.

Well does that pitt is overatted then because Louisville beat them too... and UNC is overrated because they got beat by BC... and UConn must be overrated than because if pitt is than uconn is becasue they just now beat them... Marquette must be too than because South Florida beat them... A loss like that doesnt mean nothing its when you consecutively do that lose three or four in a row to nobody teams... everyone gets upset even top teams a couple times a year....:please: :dontthink