Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky Wildcats
78.26%
Arkansas Razorbacks
21.74%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Arkansas 2/14 Predicitons
Ark,76-74 ot
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I see you on every UK thread.. Must be a CAT fan at heart or needs a bandwagon to jump on after the ND game??? :confused:

Yeah I get on here because I like the cats but not nearly as well as the cards.... The cards have a 2 loss record in the big east were there are teams ranked....lol and kentucky has lost three in the SEC to nobodys.... I dont understand and the cards beat the cats so know if I was wanting to jump on a bandwagon it wouldn't be the one in lexington losing to everyone they play...lol:p
Well I think the will get blown out of the gym in this one by about 34 or 35 points...the hogs are like the Irish the other day they need a win and need it bad and they are going to win big... porbaly not as big as if fortson was there....It seems like ky always gets a break dont they like ole miss with injuries for instance AND STILL GOT BEAT HAHA
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah I get on here because I like the cats but not nearly as well as the cards.... The cards have a 2 loss record in the big east were there are teams ranked....lol and kentucky has lost three in the SEC to nobodys.... I dont understand and the cards beat the cats so know if I was wanting to jump on a bandwagon it wouldn't be the one in lexington losing to everyone they play...lol:p

Some way they lose to everyone they play and stay are the winniest program of all-time. Please explain to me how this is possible???Rolleyes
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Some way they lose to everyone they play and stay are the winniest program of all-time. Please explain to me how this is possible???Rolleyes

way to shoot him down KJ :flame:

Big Grin
:Clap:
Stardust Wrote:way to shoot him down KJ :flame:

Big Grin

you would know how going down is....lol and yeah history history history that all you ever here nothng about the present..... Yeah the cats are ahead in wins all time but think about UNC is 11 wins away from it... and been shot down I dont get it... I mean I could say the last 2 years who won buddy... or who got beat by teams we havent heard of.... or who lost three in roll in the weak SEC... or who got booed off there own floor....:eek: :Clap:
i think the cats will take it
theVILLE Wrote::Clap:

who got booed off there own floor....:eek: :Clap:
That was your Football team all of last year.
UK will own the paint if Patterson is back 100%. Meeks should have cleared his head by now...which means they too will own the perimeter. They should use the exact offense they used against Florida...i don't think anyone expected Porter to drill as many shots or play as good as he did against Florida. I expect it to be a close game in the first half...but as always..UK is a second half team as they have shown for years..UK by 12
Cardfan09 Wrote:Well I think the will get blown out of the gym in this one by about 34 or 35 points...the hogs are like the Irish the other day they need a win and need it bad and they are going to win big... porbaly not as big as if fortson was there....It seems like ky always gets a break dont they like ole miss with injuries for instance AND STILL GOT BEAT HAHA

lmao boy was you wrong :Clap:
theVILLE Wrote::Clap:

you would know how going down is....lol and yeah history history history that all you ever here nothng about the present..... Yeah the cats are ahead in wins all time but think about UNC is 11 wins away from it... and been shot down I dont get it... I mean I could say the last 2 years who won buddy... or who got beat by teams we havent heard of.... or who lost three in roll in the weak SEC... or who got booed off there own floor....:eek: :Clap:

We have been down for a few years now but I do believe in 07 we handed your A** to you with ole' scubby tubby as our coach!!! Big Grin