Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark chances to win state in wrestling in 06
well last night in regions schs had 7 people in the finals so dont give me that crap saying that schs isnt goin to have alot of state champs...when i left curtis reed placed fifth, jonathon jackson placed forth, steven marcum placed fith, brandon howard got first, eric music placed second, adam dials placed first, ryan kelly got second, justin caffins placed second, and bj slone and jon wells still hadent went yet but they was wresling for first and second...and i belive wayn county schs and jchs was in the race for first in team scores
sc well do go this there good better then last year
"XxXxRebelxXxX" Wrote:well last night in regions schs had 7 people in the finals so dont give me that crap saying that schs isnt goin to have alot of state champs...when i left curtis reed placed fifth, jonathon jackson placed forth, steven marcum placed fith, brandon howard got first, eric music placed second, adam dials placed first, ryan kelly got second, justin caffins placed second, and bj slone and jon wells still hadent went yet but they was wresling for first and second...and i belive wayn county schs and jchs was in the race for first in team scores

0 state champions from SC this year..
Maybe next year SC yall did good though. Keep next season in mind! Yall should have easily had a few state champs! Yall can do it next year!