Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Bound !!!! .....Congrats to the Lady Pirates!!!!!
Rick has done it again.
Way to go, hope you have a great trip to state
Congrats!
Belfry came to play last night. Congrats to the Lady Pirates and all the participating teams in the regional tournament. It was a very exciting tournament. Volleyball is improving in the 15th region something all teams can be proud of. Who does everyone think was the most exciting match/team to watch? All the South Floyd games were exciting.
I think Belfry is still a few steps ahead of the region.
some schools are trying to make headway
the SF/Pikeville game was unreal.

I thought AC/Belfry was the best match up of the tourney
The only game I watched in the tourney was the SF/JC game... I would've loved to see the Belfry/Ac game
I watched both ac-belfry and sf-jc and i can personally say both were unrealistic games...all 4 teams gave it their all and thats all they could have done...i can juss say SF will go far next yr...hopefully further then this yr but we'll have to wait and c how they play as a team...
"raidervolley" Wrote:I watched both ac-belfry and sf-jc and i can personally say both were unrealistic games...all 4 teams gave it their all and thats all they could have done...i can juss say SF will go far next yr...hopefully further then this yr but we'll have to wait and c how they play as a team...

What players size/class/position does SF have returning?
They only have one starter returnin which is Amber Tackett she will b a junior,shes not all that tall but she can jump.And theres Billie Stumbo and Trista Dameron which both started on jv last season. Trista is rather tall..once she gets her timein down on her spikes she will b awesome. Billie is a rlly good setter.
congrats
Congrats Pirates!!
Good article in the News-Express today on the Lady Pirates Volleyball team.

http://www.news-expressky.com/articles/2...irates.txt

Good Luck at State to Coach Mounts and the Belfry Lady Pirates Volleyball Team......We'll be rooting for you all !!!!!

Let's bring another Title back to Pond Creek !!!

Go Big Red !!! :wenumber1
Congrats To The Pirates On Their Victory. Good Luck On Your Trip To The State Tourney. No Doubt They Will Represent The Region Well. Belfrey Should Be The "Pick Of The Litter" Again Next Year. I Aggree With Doc, They Are Ahead Of Everyone Else, So The Other Schools Will Have To Work Extra Hard To Try To Catch Up. :theman:
Go BHS?
congrats